Wii U

New Super Mario said:
Groden said:
Ness said:
I will sit back and enjoy watching the PC "master race" crash and burn in few years because PS4 graphics is same to PC

graphics are not the only reason why pc gaming is better, and it certainly is not the biggest

even if ps4 had the same graphics, pc graphics will continuously improve while ps4 will not, pc gaming is not a generation-by-generation system
PC gaming isn't going anywhere. And neither is console gaming. They aren't just going to "crash and burn" in a few years.

well you understand nsm, some people are just too butthurt.

Another video game crash? My, I'd certainly like one to happen again.

So doubtful.

PS4 and X1 are released in late 2013 or early 2014.
If 3rd parties are centered on PS4 or X1, Wii U will gets failure like Dreamcast and discontinued in 2015.
I hope this nightmare didn't happen in future. If Wii U gets failed, Mario or Zelda games playable in Non-Nintendo console like PS4 or X1.

TempestBlade said:
I hope this nightmare didn't happen in future. If Wii U gets failed, Mario or Zelda games playable in Non-Nintendo console like PS4 or X1.

Even if Nintendo is operating at a loss, they're too stubborn to pull out anytime soon.

do I need to pull out my graph again

Nintendo isn't in danger

the other two are in more financial shit than Nintendo could ever hope to be
Based Sora said:
GUYS GUYS GUYS

NINTENDO'S NOT

COMPETING

nintendo.jpg

shut the fuck up

Nintendo has their first ever quarterly loss a year back. Their second soon followed, but the sales of the 3DS and Wii U have increased drastically ever since.

Compared to Microsoft and Sony operating how they have? Compared to how much money in the bank Nintendo has?

of course, Nintendo is doomed

dooooooooomed

just

stop

oh no, the 3ds has been doing quite well

but the wii u is still floundering

at least judging from what I read from this source, which isn't so great, but it generally get the point across

Based Sora said:
do I need to pull out my graph again

Nintendo isn't in danger

the other two are in more financial *bleep* than Nintendo could ever hope to be
Based Sora said:
GUYS GUYS GUYS

NINTENDO'S NOT

COMPETING

nintendo.jpg

shut the *bleep* up
Based Sora said:
Nintendo has their first ever quarterly loss a year back. Their second soon followed, but the sales of the 3DS and Wii U have increased drastically ever since.

Compared to Microsoft and Sony operating how they have? Compared to how much money in the bank Nintendo has?

of course, Nintendo is doomed

dooooooooomed

just

stop

thank you, based sora

well like I don't think nintendo is doomed, if i haven't made that clear

but they're not doing as well as they used to be and the quality of their games has decreased in my opinion

New Super Mario said:
Xpike said:
Nintendo isn't doomed, but Metroid, F-Zero, among other IPs sure are, and that's what pisses me off.
F-Zero, maybe, but Metroid is completely fine.

And yeah Nintendo is not doomed at all.

Other M gargled testicles and we haven't had a new F-Zero game for, oh, a decade.

Based Sora said:
New Super Mario said:
Xpike said:
Nintendo isn't doomed, but Metroid, F-Zero, among other IPs sure are, and that's what pisses me off.

Other M gargled testicles and we haven't had a new F-Zero game for, oh, a decade.
Well, I mean, as long as Metroid is in the hand of Retro Studios, it's completely ok.

New Super Mario said:
Based Sora said:
New Super Mario said:
Xpike said:

Well, I mean, as long as Metroid is in the hand of Retro Studios, it's completely ok.
Yeah...but it hasn't been since, 2008 I think?

Xpike said:
New Super Mario said:
Based Sora said:
New Super Mario said:
Xpike said:

If you're referring to Metroid in general, Other M was released in 2010.

If you mean ones by Retro, it would be Prime Trilogy, which was released in 2009.

Toa 95 said:
Xpike said:
New Super Mario said:
Based Sora said:
New Super Mario said:
Xpike said:

If you mean ones by Retro, it would be Prime Trilogy, which was released in 2009.
I'm referring to the 2nd one, and a compilation rerelease isn't exactly a new game.

Xpike said:
Toa 95 said:
Xpike said:
New Super Mario said:
Based Sora said:
New Super Mario said:
Xpike said:

I'm referring to the 2nd one, and a compilation rerelease isn't exactly a new game.

It's still a Metroid game developed by Retro regardless...

But anyway, as far as original games go, it would be Corruption, which was in 2007.

The Urban Champion miiverse is a riot

Back