Wii U

New Super Mario said:
Even if the Wii U were to bomb for some reason (which it really isn't even) Nintendo would still make a console after that. I don't get why some people are saying this is Nintendo's last console. :P
because dont you know, nintendo is dooooooooooomed
The 3DS has been enough of a success that unless they just decide to not release any games from here until next gen ends, they're not going anywhere.

The 3DS has a decent christmas line up with Pokémon and Zelda. Same with Wii U to be honest. It's going to be Smash that is really going to push up the sales.

nsymon said:
The 3DS has a decent christmas line up with Pokémon and Zelda. Same with Wii I to be honest. It's going to be Smash that is really going to push up the sales.

what's the wii i

also why is that in a spoiler

I'm still waiting for some games that I think I'll enjoy. I skipped both Pikmin 3 and Rayman Legends because I didn't like their prequels. It's not really much of a complaint as it is my reasoning for only playing my Wii U once every two months.

Pearl said:
nsymon said:
The 3DS has a decent christmas line up with Pokémon and Zelda. Same with Wii I to be honest. It's going to be Smash that is really going to push up the sales.

what's the wii i

hilarious

I will sit back and enjoy watching the PC "master race" crash and burn in few years because PS4 graphics is same to PC

I think that some people are just making too big of a deal about Nintendo right now.

Nintendo has barely lost anything from the Wii U sales, and hell, Nintendo is about to hit bank with the Wii U when all the upcoming First party games come out. This is one of the strongest lead-ins for the holiday season by Nintendo, and I sense a lot of Wii U's flying off the market, especially with the price cut.

I don't see Nintendo doomed, I just see Nintendo being like "yeah yeah, whatever, when the Xbox 1 and PS4 are out, we'll see who's laughing". Honestly, I see this as just being the expected low for the console, but as time goes on, I have a feeling that the Wii U is going to be a massive success on Nintendo's part, mostly due to timing and duration. We should all know that Nintendo is not going to give up, and in the next year or two, there is going to be a more favorable amount of games for the system, as well as being the finanically appealing choice since it is the cheapest console by $100, and when the PS4 and Xbox 1 are out, they won't have as many games as the Wii U, and they'll probably be in the situation that the Wii U are in where people don't want to upgrade their consoles if they don't have to.

Opinions, opinions; it's just what I think, argue with me all I want, but I see the Wii U going to be making one of Nintendo's greatest comebacks.

Ness said:
I will sit back and enjoy watching the PC "master race" crash and burn in few years because PS4 graphics is same to PC

graphics are not the only reason why pc gaming is better, and it certainly is not the biggest

even if ps4 had the same graphics, pc graphics will continuously improve while ps4 will not, pc gaming is not a generation-by-generation system

and PS4's actual graphical capabilities is more like last gen's at high settings and anti-aliasing

at current gen, it's very mid-tier

shut the fuck up

Groden said:
Ness said:

graphics are not the only reason why pc gaming is better, and it certainly is not the biggest

even if ps4 had the same graphics, pc graphics will continuously improve while ps4 will not, pc gaming is not a generation-by-generation system

pretty much this.

pc gaming is always improving no matter what, whether it be due to graphical capabilities or just some sort of other customization(such as controller set up/key bindings, and a variety of other stuff). You cant really compare a system which isnt really customizable in the slightest that doesn't change until its new model comes out many many years afterwards to something that is constantly changing from day to day.

I may get a gaming PC next year if I see graphics are better than PS4 but my primary computer is Mac because it won't crash often compared to other normal non-gaming PC

Groden said:
Ness said:

but the ps4 graphics are good enough to create amazing games, we have pretty reached the best we can get in games graphics wise last gen with the PS3 and Xbox 360.

nsymon said:
Groden said:
Ness said:

but the ps4 graphics are good enough to create amazing games, we have pretty reached the best we can get in games graphics wise last gen with the PS3 and Xbox 360.

good graphics dont really make amazing games son

I know, gameplay is the most improtant thing.

Pretty soon we ain't gunna be using graphics. We'll control other humans in a real life "gaming" environment through intense scenarios.

Unknown Entity said:
Pretty soon we ain't gunna be using graphics. We'll control other humans in a real life "gaming" environment through intense scenarios.

That was a shitty movie.

Mario4Ever said:
Unknown Entity said:

That was a shitty movie.

but a good anime

Groden said:
Ness said:

PC gaming isn't going anywhere. And neither is console gaming. They aren't just going to "crash and burn" in a few years.

Back