Wii U

GalacticPetey said:
Does anyone know how well Twitch or YouTube live streams work on the Wii u? I want to watch the E3 direct on my TV if possible.

I tried Twitch once and it didn't work at all.

But that was like a long time ago maybe they've fixed it in an update.

Nintendo is selling used Wii U included with Nintendo land for $200

https://store.nintendo.com/ng3/us/po/browse/productDetailColorSizePicker.jsp?productId=prod150200

So I was bored and decided to look at Nintendo's major franchises to see which ones have appeared or are going to appear on Wii U. NintendoLand doesn't count. Bolded series have games on Wii U.

Animal Crossing
Donkey Kong
Earthbound
F-Zero
Fire Emblem (kinda)
Kid Icarus
Kirby
Legend of Zelda
Mario
Metroid
Pikmin
Pokemon
Punch-Out
SPLATOON!!!
Star Fox
Wario
Wii
Yoshi

Which series do U (hehe) want to see on Wii U?

GalacticPetey said:
So I was bored and decided to look at Nintendo's major franchises to see which ones have appeared or are going to appear on Wii U. NintendoLand doesn't count. Bolded series have games on Wii U.

Animal Crossing
Donkey Kong
F-Zero
Fire Emblem (kinda)
Kid Icarus
Kirby
Legend of Zelda
Mario
Metroid
Pikmin
Pokemon
SPLATOON!!!
Star Fox
Wario
Wii
Yoshi

Let me scratch 2 no chance franchises off that list.

GalacticPetey said:

Animal Crossing
Donkey Kong
Earthbound
F-Zero
Fire Emblem (kinda)
Kid Icarus
Kirby
Legend of Zelda
Mario
Metroid
Pikmin
Pokemon
Punch-Out
SPLATOON!!!
Star Fox
Wario
Wii
Yoshi

mother, metroid, and probably f-zero would be nice.

Although not sure what they'd do with mother though, and i'd hope metroid would do well in regrds to the side scrollers or like the prime series.

F-zero has always been good, just not vastly popular it seems.

GalacticPetey said:

Animal Crossing
Donkey Kong
Earthbound
F-Zero
Fire Emblem (kinda)
Kid Icarus
Kirby
Legend of Zelda
Mario
Metroid
Pikmin
Pokemon
Punch-Out
SPLATOON!!!
Star Fox
Wario
Wii
Yoshi

y'know if we're being entirely serious; animal crossing got the wara wara plaza app, punch-out, earthbound, metroid, f-zero, and kid icarus all got VC releases, and pokemon got pokemon rumble u with the NFC figures so, all of the ones you listed have shown up on the wii u in some sort of form; whether a rerelease or not

So uhh... this is available for preorder.
https://ebgames.com.au/wiiu-154430-Wii-U-GamePad---Black-Estimated-price-Wii-U

Well, I didn't know Wii U GamePads cost 4/5 of the price of a whole system.

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the great console that is Wii U? I love it. So many great games and such a cool console :') It's so underrated it's not even funny.

Anser said:
Can we all just take a moment to appreciate the great console that is Wii U? I love it. So many great games and such a cool console :') It's so underrated it's not even funny.

I do think this, especially now with all the games I have for it.

The first year I barely used it, but this year I've definitely spent a lot of time on it.

Anser said:
It's so underrated it's not even funny.

Yeah but at least some people are starting to realize that it's superior now after seeing the nothingness that Sony's PS4 lineup is.

I always loved the Wii U and I loved it even more after Rayman Legends and Mario Kart 8 were released.

SKmarioman said:
So uhh... this is available for preorder.
https://ebgames.com.au/wiiu-154430-Wii-U-GamePad---Black-Estimated-price-Wii-U

Well, I didn't know Wii U GamePads cost 4/5 of the price of a whole system.
"Estimated price"

Back