Wii U

Freakworld said:
But I wonder why people are announcing games for the XBOX1 then.

It has already failed.
Because the Xbox 360 and PS3 have shown to sell decent numbers of both third-party and first-party games, including the best-selling in all media Call of Duty games, so it'd be idiotic to not jump into next gen with the same fanbase, while half the Wii's fanbase doesn't know the Wii U exists.

Unlike on the Public side of life, Nintendo does give the Wii U way more attention on the Developer side of life.
But, don't they realise Gamers don't care about that?

I mean, not only it's a side non-Devs can't see, hear, read, smell, etc., it has relatively nothing to do with releasing games on the Wii U.

MKGirlism said:
Unlike on the Public side of life, Nintendo does give the Wii U way more attention on the Developer side of life.
But, don't they realise Gamers don't care about that?

I mean, not only it's a side non-Devs can't see, hear, read, smell, etc., it has relatively nothing to do with releasing games on the Wii U.
well, in theory, giving devs more freedom and stuff to be able to do is good because that would mean more games, but Nintendo is really not advertising those games, which is a real stupid move.

There's going to be a Nintendo Direct tomorrow at 7 a.m. PST/10 a.m. PST discussing more about the games coming for the 3DS and Wii U. Thought this would be the most appropriate topic to post it in.

Wiiuuuuuu-noscale.jpg

wind waker hd bundle confirmed

it also looks like the zombi u bundle is coming back for the holidays

so, if all of this happens, plus a price drop, expect very good things for the wii u soon

They don't really need a price drop, they just need a better bundle. You have to factor in that the other consoles don't come with a game, so it technically makes the Wii U $100 cheaper than the PS4 and $200 cheaper than the X1. They just need to bundle that with a Super Mario 3D World instead of Nintendo Land and it will sell.

Kellam said:
They don't really need a price drop, they just need a better bundle. You have to factor in that the other consoles don't come with a game, so it technically makes the Wii U $100 cheaper than the PS4 and $200 cheaper than the X1. They just need to bundle that with a Super Mario 3D World instead of Nintendo Land and it will sell.
Bundles really don't matter. Sales will pick up once games like Mario Kart, 3D World, and Smash get released.

Per NSM, then third parties will rethink the Wii U.

You never know Wii U could end up being PS4's main competitor rather than the Xbox One.

Well, the Xboner's policies may have changed, but feelings last.

Nintendo's consoles aren't really in direct competition with other consoles, unlike how Microsoft and Sony are, though.

I don't get why people have to say "one console is competing toward another". Is it because it's fun to do that? Most likely.

To me, I just give all the consoles credit for what they are.(though, Xbox One first presentation was absolutely ridiculous and deserved the mocking from Sony)

Mario Party X said:
Nintendo's consoles aren't really in direct competition with other consoles, unlike how Microsoft and Sony are, though.
It's in direct competition with iOS and Android now though, and it's clearly losing

Even if the Wii U were to bomb for some reason (which it really isn't even) Nintendo would still make a console after that. I don't get why some people are saying this is Nintendo's last console. :P

Back