What is so embarrasing in your life

I probably know where it is. I think getting hit in the face is more painful.

I know how painful it is to realize that you are wearing your shorts backwards.

In first grade I spewed on the classroom floor. :eekdance:

- + ToD + - said:
I'm in love with a fictional character...
And i have told every one of my ex-girlfriends(just 4) about it.
I love daisy.
And is always embarrasing for me to tell them...
Guess nobody can beat that! :P
No worries, I have thing for Link, especially after seeing hi toples in TP, I am like the only girl in my year who dosent fancy justin beiber, tats embarrasing, Jack white from the white stripes IS 100000000 times fitter than gayboy beiber

Mason said:
SKmarioman said:
In first grade I spewed on the classroom floor. :eekdance:
...spewed what? Molten lava?

Very funny. It means he threw up.

On-topic: It took me until 5th grade to realize that Santa wansn't real and in 4th grade, I farted really loudly, although no one actually heard me.

In 5th grade I slipped on ice right in front of the school bus in the middle of the road. I landed on my back and it hurt. It was embarrassing.

Mason said:

I'm so jealous D: Nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, I'M embarrassed that my only Nintendo products are the actual games. JCPenney in Greensburg has Nintendo shirts, but only in men's and they would be HUGE on me. So disappoint.

schmutz said:
I'm so jealous D: Nothing to be embarrassed about. In fact, I'M embarrassed that my only Nintendo products are the actual games. JCPenney in Greensburg has Nintendo shirts, but only in men's and they would be HUGE on me. So disappoint.
lol thanks

I got them for Christmas 2010. I have no idea where my mother ordered them from.

In Pokemon Gold, I actually named my rival Triple Question Mark because when you first fight him, the text box says "Triple Question Mark wants to battle!" and the officer asks you what his name is, and I thought Triple Question Mark was his actual name. It wasn't until HeartGold did I realize you were allowed to name your rival since your charcter managed to take a peek at his Trainer Card. Boy did I feel stupid.

schmutz said:
Mason said:

The Toys R Us stores around that area have smaller shirts that fit well on girls. I usually find Mario shirts in the men's section in other stores, so they are usually very big. Sometimes I am lucky to find an extra small size.

Being a girl with a ton of Mario stuff is kind of embarrassing. A lot of the Mario stuff out there is designed for younger kids, usually boys, so it's kind of odd for me to have a whole collection of Mario stuff in my bedroom. I honestly even have those bed sheets and the pillow in the picture there. I also have a Mario blanket that came separately with the sheets.

I have a lot of Mario stuff too. My most recent was the Super Mario Chess.

The fact that I'm here reading embarrassing stuff about people on a Mario forum.

I mean really, think about it.

I guess aside from that, I always play as girls, even though I'm a guy, and don't even take advantage of it.

I also guess the fact that I get along better with girls then I'd ever hope to get along with guys.

Yeeeeaaaaaah.

superjeff64 said:
In Pokemon Gold, I actually named my rival Triple Question Mark because when you first fight him, the text box says "Triple Question Mark wants to battle!" and the officer asks you what his name is, and I thought Triple Question Mark was his actual name. It wasn't until HeartGold did I realize you were allowed to name your rival since your charcter managed to take a peek at his Trainer Card. Boy did I feel stupid.
I named my rival Wario.

superjeff64 said:
I did that too, but because I was a smart aleck.

Master Dark Link said:
I like mario, cause that's wierd in my school

Liking the most well known video game mascot is weird? Huh.

Master Dark Link said:
I like mario, cause that's wierd in my school
the same for me. They call me stupid loser sometimes, and i say to them: this stupid loser has a girlfriend and a lot more friends than you! Go play WoW you lonely Ass!
But still is embarrasing everytime it happens...

Back