What is so embarrasing in your life

thanks
back on topic...
my brother, he walks round like a mini Justin beiber in his chav cap and hoodie.

I'm eighteen, and I've had one girlfriend. That would be fine if the relationship didn't last only three days. Oh, and I never made any physical contact with her. At all.

welcommto my world, 14 and Ive only had 5, the first two were back in nursurey, 3rd was kind of a joke, 4th was my first proper relationship, we lasted 4 months but we never kissed or anthing and the 5th was ok, we kissed but we didn't get much chance to see eachother because we are in differant years, but we are still good friends.
I know a 16 year old who has a huge crush on me :D

Goombella said:
FireSoul said:
I lost my first Pokemon battle in White to Bianca. :-[ Why is this embarrassing?

1. I had a type advantage.

2. She's a klutz.
I think Bianca is awesome.
Actually I think Bianca has better moves and Pokemon then most trainer rivals.

But the type advantage thing doesn't work due to the fact your Pokemon only have normal type moves in the beginning of the game.

Lily said:
welcommto my world, 14 and Ive only had 5,

...You're four years younger than me, and you've had five times as many. That's not as bad LOL.

Mason said:
KPH2293 said:
I'm eighteen, and I've had one girlfriend.
I'm 20 and I've had zero.

I win.

LOL.

Truth be told, I'm not really embarrassed about it. Some may feel differently in my position though.

KPH2293 said:
Lily said:
welcommto my world, 14 and Ive only had 5,

...You're four years younger than me, and you've had five times as many. That's not as bad LOL.

Mason said:
KPH2293 said:
I'm eighteen, and I've had one girlfriend.
I'm 20 and I've had zero.

I win.

LOL.

Truth be told, I'm not really embarrassed about it. Some may feel differently in my position though.
You will find the right person sooner or later, your first isnt reciserrily your last, my mum only had one boyfriend-my dad, my brothers had 3, his current is the perfect girl for him, they are both zelda freaks

Back