What is so embarrasing in your life

Remilia Scarlet said:
Femininity is considered embarrassing?

Oh, what a world.

There's something just a little hypocritical about this.

I like(d) a lot of boyish things.

I like to wear caps, both forward and backward...more often than a girl should...

I believed cartoon characters were real long after everybody else no longer did.

I at first thought "the finger" was either the "no" gesture of wagging your index finger or the "come here" gesture.

The fact that I'm obsessed with Lady Gaga (Well, that's kind of embarrasing for me here. If I were on Facebook or Twitter, probably not).

I like watching game shows (I blame my older brother for being so obsessed with "Wheel of Fortune" and "The Price is Right" :P).

I still watch "Arthur." (Hey, 14 seasons and still going strong. Beats Spongebob any day.)

I liked to dress in yellow and orange a lot to reflect Daisy.

I used to flip a s*** whenever I read negative opinions about Daisy.

I recently made my TV remote fall completely apart from throwing it at the wall in fury.

I was obsessed with the Powerpuff Girls in elementary school.

When I was little, I used to scream whenever somebody on TV did.

I used to throw a tantrum if I was last to get or do something in class. One time, I threw my backpack, and the zipper cut my friend's leg.

Walking into a classroom late, because we all have that urge to stare at whoever comes in the door the moment we hear it open. I hated being stared at when I was younger. If I was ever late to class, I would stand in the hall until the teacher noticed me, when the class was just talking amongst themselves, or when somebody came back from the bathroom.

The first time I slept over at somebody else's house, I wet their bed. :-[

In second grade, I never knew what the teacher meant when I asked to go to the bathroom and she said "Is it an emergency?" I replied "no" and exploded on the floor. Thankfully, nobody ever noticed it was me.

One time when I got upset in class, the teacher told the whole class to imitate me crying. Even my friends did it.

I once made a SMALL mistake while singing in a school play, and people still teased me for it for years. -_-

I drew "rude" drawings in school of people I didn't like. One day, one of those people saw me throw one away and they fished it out of the trash and saw it.

Most girls think hairy chests on guys are disgusting...I think they're sexy :-X (as long as it's not too overkill).

I used to be a major germophobe. Now, not so much, but I still refuse to share drinks, straws, spoons, etc.

I always "dab" pizza before eating it. I can't stand having to eat that oily stuff on top.

Every time I play "Just Dance 2" when we have family over, everybody watches me "dance," but nobody else picks up a remote. I was considering turning off the Wii when I had to do the pirouette in "Crazy Christmas."

I always feel I have to call out my parents whenever they talk with their mouth full too much, even if it's a formal or public event. It just disgusts me to no end.

AGHH there is this obese girl who is really annoying, first she calls me an emo, then she starts singing songs about me and my boyfriend now she keeps on calling me a dork! AGHHH

FireSoul said:
I lost my first pokemon battle in White to Bianca. :-[ Why is this embarrassing?

1. I had a type advantage.

2. She's a klutz.
I think Bianca is awesome.

Bianca is awesome 'nuff said.
ON TOPIC:
I was in gymnastics, but I got kicked out after toppling the pyramid for the second time.

I space out a lot, so I have to ask people to repeat themselves often, and it makes it seem like I have hearing problems.

I have the worst stage fright. It's so embarrassing to be embarrassed by people watching me (the irony).

I'm taking a trip to Europe next year. Of course, this means several hours in a plane over the Atlantic. And with my severe acrophobia, I'm going to be so sick from nerves/fear, which I think will be really embarrassing.

Finally, my memory is rather embarrassing:
~Completely useless information: remember it forever.
~Extremely important information: remember it for a while.
~Remembering stuff I have to do or was going to do: 3 seconds.

I didn't get a 4.0 this year because I received an 89 in math. All because I forgot to do Study Island all the time. :l

I have anger problems... and Im goth... I cannot avoid them... I hate life some days, I have purple hair, I wear lots of eyeliner, pale skin, I oftenly wear black and if anyone pisses me off then I blow, now Im in deep shit for slapping this kid...

Bullying is another easy problem to deal with(OK, maybe while you are being bullyied it isnt easy)

Either, ignore them(if you have anger problems ignore this), or come up with retorts that are neither sarcastic or rude that you can say to the bully when they bully you.This makes it seem like you are in control of the situation(which you are).

And always, ALWAYS, ALWAYS tell an adult.

Back