MCD

Dreamboat
Chat Operator
Retired Forum Mod
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Oh no, please don't let this turn into a senseless war-game hate thread again...

Why can't people just get along no matter what video games they play - it's getting frickin' stupid.

I get hassle from, like, one person for playing Mario games at my school, and he's a jerk and not exactly the smartest person there is, so...

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
arachnidsGrip said:
Why can't people just get along no matter what video games they play - it's getting frickin' stupid.
Unfortunately, it is impossible make these people not ignorant dweebs.

Striker Mario

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
If someone is being a jerk to you, just leave him alone. It's his problem if he is an intolerant hypocritical moron, not yours.

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
I get crap for liking any games, I mean, I'm an A grade pupil ,I like indie rock music instead of that crap teenagers like to call music, slowly turning gothic-emo, havent got rid of my ds yet for good and still play mario,zelda and pokemon, hwo do you think I feel, embarresed?

Garlic Man

Name-change free since 2018
Pronouns
He/him
Mason, you live in a cool bedroom.

SpinyMaster347

..and with that, pow! I'm gone
When I was little, I ahd terrible hair. I was mean as hell too. Now I'm all cool with everyone and have epic hair.

Puddin

Celestial Guide
MarioWiki
Puddin
President Iwata said:
Mason, you live in a cool bedroom.
oh thanks!

I actually moved to another room in my home but it's the same set up (poster position is little different relevant to my bed though.)

Ultra Violet

Visible, purple, and does not cause sunburns.
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Goombella said:
When I was younger, I loved the colour pink.
Me too

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
I loved pink, up untill a few years back when I started becoming gothic, but my room is painted baby pink from when I was 7 and it hasn't been painted since :(

Goombella

Mieu mieu!
Pronouns
She/her
Yeah, Im goth now. My room is all black n' red. Its scares my little sister, actually.

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
Im not proper got just a wannabe nearly goth, I want my room painted purple, purple and black are my favoroute colours, also somthing else embarrasing, I went to ballet classes and sucked.

Goombella

Mieu mieu!
Pronouns
She/her
I went to breakdancing and nearly (nearly) broke my ankle.

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
OMG, I went to ballet because i was an Angelina Ballerina fangirl, but I have mild coordination problems what I was unaware of and I never went past grade 1, the only reason I got out of the baby classes because I begged and pleaded.

Ruiji01

Hey
Pronouns
He/him
I appeared on national TV doing breakdance and i kicked a guy by accident on Live TV!!

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
My new gothness, everyone at school calls me a goth, just cus I like balck and purple, like gorillaz, has a crush on jack white, wears lotsa black eyeliner and has a side fringe, UGHHHH

Goombella

Mieu mieu!
Pronouns
She/her
I have a side-fringe. Around this time of year, I get Eurovision fever.

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
I tripped while doing some random dance to make laugh some classmates.

schmutz

welcome to the hotel waluigi
Pronouns
She/her
I'm way too skinny for my height and people sometimes assume I'm anorexic. It actually annoys me more than embarrasses me, since it's obvious I eat like a pig.

Goombella

Mieu mieu!
Pronouns
She/her
lol, at the bottom of this page is an ad for gothic corsets.
I was anorexic, and it still shows (possibly because Im still on a diet).Its annoying, coz people ask, and kinda embarrasing.

Striker Mario

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
Don't go on a diet; most plans are not good for you!

Hm, I don't remember anything embarrassing lately.

Ruiji01

Hey
Pronouns
He/him
I pick girls on videogames... I use daisy everytime i can. I smash with peach. Females on pokemon. Almost everyone of the characters i made are girls. I Watch shojo anime. I say cute a lot and my drawings are cute too... Damn... >_>

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
Pronouns
She/her
ToD the ToaD said:
I pick girls on videogames... I use daisy everytime i can. I smash with peach. Females on pokemon. Almost everyone of the characters i made are girls. I Watch shojo anime. I say cute a lot and my drawings are cute too... Damn... >_>
Well I gotta admit that I am embarrased when I say to people that I like cute stuff...

Pokemon DP

God I'm good at being an owl
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
She/her
Femininity is considered embarrassing?

Oh, what a world.