What is so embarrasing in your life

sonicballz

Koopa Troopa
Banned User
what happened that is going in your life

I have ADHD and I go to a psychiatrist. Makes me feel mentally ill.

Cosmopolitan said:
Don't mean to worry you but I hope you know to be careful. They'll try to tack on as many diagnoses...es as possible and slap a bunch of medication down your throat. Don't trust them.

Thanks...
On-Topic: I have attention disorder too... Makes me feel like an idiot sometimes... Especially when it cames to learning in school...
EDIT: see? I put disorder and not deficit!! Damn it...

Grim said:
Cosmopolitan said:
Don't mean to worry you but I hope you know to be careful. They'll try to tack on as many diagnoses...es as possible and slap a bunch of medication down your throat. Don't trust them.
Grim I thought you ment me I was geting scared

Shudder

Grim said:

I trust mine, though. He sounds logical and kind and my medication I receive does help, actually.

I also learned that people with ADHD can behave years younger than their actual age. Sounds like me.

I once had some Squirrels In My Pants.
In first grade, I threw up during lunch time.
In fourth grade, I had a bathroom emergency.
I once forgot to do half of my homework.

Filburt Turtle said:
superjeff64 said:
I once had some Squirrels In My Pants.

In fourth grade, I had a bathroom emergency.
what the

SIMP was a joke, I just wanted to see if anybody would get the reference.

Fourth grade incident was um...well, remember in Super Paper Mario, Chapter 4-2 where Squirps needed to use the bathroom? Well, Squirps managed to get in the bathroom, I didn't.

- + ToD + - said:
SIMP? That's from phineas and Ferb!

Yep, that's right.

On topic: My first time playing Pokemon FireRed, I picked the female character and I wasted my Master Ball on one of the Snorlaxes.

superjeff64 said:
- + ToD + - said:
SIMP? That's from phineas and Ferb!

Yep, that's right.

On topic: My first time playing Pokemon FireRed, I picked the female character and I wasted my Master Ball on one of the Snorlaxes.
What's wrong with picking the female character? And don't feel bad about the master ball. I wasted mine on a Paris once.

superjeff64 said:
I think its spelled "Paras, so what happened? Did you start a new file?
I was trying to catch as many as I could within the game's limitations so yeah, I had to erase my file. I have no idea why I saved it.

In Pokemon, Lace (AKA BabyLuigiOnFire) usually chooses the male trainer.

It's not embarrassing, it's just that choosing a trainer the opposite gender of you shouldn't matter.

Scrub Jay said:
In Pokemon, Lace (AKA BabyLuigiOnFire) usually chooses the male trainer.

It's not embarrassing, it's just that choosing a trainer the opposite gender of you shouldn't matter.
Yeah, I always end up choosing the male character in Harvest Moon games because they always make the female character so ugly.

The first time I made a file in a Zelda game, though, I didn't know that the name on the file would be Link's name, so I made it my real first name. It's weird because all the characters in the Winder Waker call me by my name, which is obviously a female name and therefore sounds odd for Link. I still play with that file. It's kind of embarrassing though.

I'm in love with a fictional character...
And i have told every one of my ex-girlfriends(just 4) about it.
I love daisy.
And is always embarrasing for me to tell them...
Guess nobody can beat that! :P

Back