Super Mario Galaxy 2 Thread

Re: My friend hates Super Mario Galaxy 2

Diddy_is_the_monkey said:
Why would you hate on a game because it has MIDI? That's hardly relevant to 'disliking' the game.

Uh no one has said this lmao.

I'm saying the entire ost and if music is a big deal to you, a game with an ost that you despise will always ruin the game for you.

Yeah, music is a big deal to me. I play Mario Kart Wii courses 10x more often by simply replacing the music. I'm a music person too, but I think Super Mario Galaxy 2 has an OST great as Super Mario Galaxy. I liked Throwback Galaxy's the most out of all of them, because I have a thing for jazzy music like that, plus nostalgia kinda has a role.

Zae said:
Why would you hate on a game because it has MIDI? That's hardly relevant to 'disliking' the game.

Uh no one has said this lmao.

I'm saying the entire ost and if music is a big deal to you, a game with an ost that you despise will always ruin the game for you.

Oh. I thought you said you hated it. My bad. ._.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Yeah, music is a big deal to me. I play Mario Kart Wii courses 10x more often by simply replacing the music. I'm a music person too, but I think Super Mario Galaxy 2 has an OST great as Super Mario Galaxy. I liked Throwback Galaxy's the most out of all of them, because I have a thing for jazzy music like that, plus nostalgia kinda has a role.

I just think smg's ost was more exciting and often pumped me up in every world. Smg2 ost just doesn't deliver to me. I'm sure it's not a bad game but don't think I could get into it in all honesty.

The entire ost isn't bad, but I just don't really feel the appeal in alot of the tracks. :V

I just want to have my first 100 replys

Uhh...what are sysops?
Admins on the wiki, get on topic KIDS!!!!I like SMG2 for it's creativness. It is better than the original

This game is easy and not the perfect run and 9 replys to go

MY friend told me that he think SMG2 is not funny, not hates

How funny is in super mario galaxy 2, it only have jokes in it

I swear if "Super Mario 3DS" turns into Super Mario Galaxy 3 I'm going to faint.

I know and the platforms look like it is from super mario galaxy 2 also this is my first 100th reply

Even bouldergeist is too easy in boss blitz galaxy speedrun

You just time it right and i have beaten it less 20 sec in first try in super mario galaxy 1

Leonyx said:
twinArmageddons said:
Hey everybody! delete your posts so it won't be 100!

On-topic: SMG2's bosses are way to easy, every single one of them.

3d Super Mario games aren't known for their difficulty in bosses though. I can't think of a single truly difficult boss in 64 except for the final one, and that was hard for me probably because I was young. Super Mario Galaxy had some really short bosses, though.
Bouldergeist was a hard one in SMG.

I think the Bouldergeist Daredevil comet is the one alot of the people overjudge its difficulty. I found it particularly easy. Continue running, watch out for spikes coming out of ground, slow punches. You get the idea.

He was extremely hard for me on my first playthrough of the game.

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
I think the Bouldergeist Daredevil comet is the one alot of the people overjudge its difficulty. I found it particularly easy. Continue running, watch out for spikes coming out of ground, slow punches. You get the idea.

Bouldergeist may look tough at first, but it's quite easy once you've figured out its attack pattern. Even the daredevil run can be won if you keep your cool.

However, facing it in the speed run can be a nightmare if you don't get any lucky hits in; 5 minutes, 5 bosses, not good.

Back