SM Sunshine ruined?

Fawfulfury65 said:
I'm amazed that you said that. The Galaxy games have terrible cameras. They never let you adjust them! I die constantly because of how poor the camera is in SMG2.

Hmm... I guess we're gonna have to disagree with this. I don't like having to constantly adjust the camara if the game is supposed to do it for me. I felt like Galaxy did a nice job of it. I mean, there were some parts that were bad, but for the most part I liked it better than Sunshine.

I'll have to say I had the most fun playing Super Mario Sunshine, but it came with lots of frustration.

Super Mario Sunshine was a severely underrated, it seems. I think people hate it because it is so different. They need to take off their thick nostalgia goggles before coming to conclusions. I don't know why fans complain about change, but they also complain about continuity. I guess you just can't please everybody.

Too bad I never played Sunshine. Galaxy's camera gets horrid at times.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Goombella said:
I dont care about grammar that much.
Sorry, I wasn't trying to correct you. I was just saying that SMS is still is the best of them all.

Some smart moron might leave a comment saying "yeah, it WAS the best game, but now it isn't" anyway

Back