Funny Video Game Moments

Edit: Mario just used a Star Pipe even though the Star was right next to him. Even if he rolled a 1, he would've gotten the Star anyway. O_O

Sigh, those computer players in Mario Party never seem to learn. They always seem to make some weird decisions (though they often beat me while doing this >-<). I really dislike the fact that the human players are always the ones placed in duels against the cpus.

Also what I find annoying about cpus are the ones in Brawl. Is it just me, or do the computer players in this game always target the human player? And even after they get rid of him or her, they barely don't attack each other and just use their shields. Melee's cpus were a bit more balanced as they seemed to target every player (human or not).

I don't know about Brawl's CPU attacking or not attacking each other, but once, Ike was controlled by the CPU and unleashed his Final Smash while above a bottomless pit, and when it was time to deliver the finishing blow (going downwards with the sword), he KOed himself. And another time, Wolf used his Landmaster and just purposly drove through the stage boundaries KOing himself.

Propeller Toad said:
Edit: Mario just used a Star Pipe even though the Star was right next to him. Even if he rolled a 1, he would've gotten the Star anyway. O_O

Sigh, those computer players in Mario Party never seem to learn. They always seem to make some weird decisions (though they often beat me while doing this >-<). I really dislike the fact that the human players are always the ones placed in duels against the cpus.

Also what I find annoying about cpus are the ones in Brawl. Is it just me, or do the computer players in this game always target the human player? And even after they get rid of him or her, they barely don't attack each other and just use their shields. Melee's cpus were a bit more balanced as they seemed to target every player (human or not).

usually they target you because you're winning.

People with swords that get the Smash Ball ALWAYS go for me, no matter what, they chase me through the whole stage and when on Hyrule theyre on the top platform and I'm under it and they'll just stand there, not even going for the others. Dumb AI is Dumb

ToadSoul10000 said:
I don't know about Brawl's CPU attacking or not attacking each other, but once, Ike was controlled by the CPU and unleashed his Final Smash while above a bottomless pit, and when it was time to deliver the finishing blow (going downwards with the sword), he KOed himself. And another time, Wolf used his Landmaster and just purposly drove through the stage boundaries KOing himself.
What were their difficulty levels?

ToadSoul10000 said:
And another time, Wolf used his Landmaster and just purposly drove through the stage boundaries KOing himself.

That happens a lot when I play Brawl.

PieGuy said:
ToadSoul10000 said:
What were their difficulty levels?

9, the highest level.

Hm... Who were you using? Maybe your taunts were so bad-ass that he got chicken and flew away.

ToadSoul10000 said:
I think I was Falco.
Ah... Something tells me Wolf was touching Falco's bread and he didn't want to take his punishment.

Not quite funny, but it is ironic.

Shadow The Hedgehog is I believe the only Sonic game to have swearing yet, it uses 4Kids voice actors. Best. Example. Of. Irony. Ever.

In Clockwork Castle from Mario Party 6, Bowser passed Wario. Since Wario had no stars, he had to fork over 20 coins. The next turn, Wario met Bowser again. Another 20 coins. Bowser teleports and moves. Wario meets Bowser again. Bam, the 13 rest of his coins. He lost 53 coins in three turns. That was so hilarious.

In Clockwork Castle from Mario Party 6, Bowser passed Wario. Since Wario had no stars, he had to fork over 20 coins. The next turn, Wario met Bowser again. Another 20 coins. Bowser teleports and moves. Wario meets Bowser again. Bam, the 13 rest of his coins. He lost 53 coins in three turns. That was so hilarious.

Ouch. Poor Wario (well he deserved it for being so greedy). I recently played Mario Party DS, and I played as Toad with three cpus in Bowser's Pinball stage. However, the funniest part was when Wario landed in the Bowser area (forgot what it was called). After rolling a one, he was still in this area, and Bowser simply snatched away three of his stars. This was perfect for me as Wario was originally in the lead.

My friend and I were Brawling on Luigi's Mansion (In Brawl Obviously). he was falling down and I used Luigi's Kick taunt with perfect timing so he landed ON the foot and got KO'ed. I also remember when we fought over the Cracker Launcher then it disappeared.

ToadSoul10000 said:
Shadow The Hedgehog is I believe the only Sonic game to have swearing yet, it uses 4Kids voice actors. Best. Example. Of. Irony. Ever.
Not to mention it's recommended for everyone 10 and up.

I remember in Mario Kart Double Dash it was in Mushroom City everyone was in a big clump I had a Chain Chomp and a Spiny Shell I used both and everyone got hit by the Chain Chomp and Spiny Shell. I was then in first for the whole time. :yoshi:

This one isn't so much of a funny video game "moment" so much as a good long while.

I was up to the Ghost Gym Leader in Pokemon Silver, and we were both down to our last Pokemon. He had Haunter, and I had Eevee. Of course, my Eevee only knew Normal-Type attacks, so I was guaranteed to lose.

But, strangely enough, Sand Attack still worked, so I repeatedly used Sand Attack until I was all out of PP, and by then Haunter couldn't land a single attack. Eevee started using Struggle, and so did Haunter. It was a long-as-heck battle, but eventually both Pokemon exploded.

PieGuy said:
This one isn't so much of a funny video game "moment" so much as a good long while.

I was up to the Ghost Gym Leader in Pokemon Silver, and we were both down to our last Pokemon. He had Haunter, and I had Eevee. Of course, my Eevee only knew Normal-Type attacks, so I was guaranteed to lose.

But, strangely enough, Sand Attack still worked, so I repeatedly used Sand Attack until I was all out of PP, and by then Haunter couldn't land a single attack. Eevee started using Struggle, and so did Haunter. It was a long-as-heck battle, but eventually both Pokemon exploded.

So, both PKMN went down at the same time. Did you have to fight the gym leader again?

In Pokemon Gold Clair gives the Dragonbreath TM and then says "It has nothing to do with my breath."

I remember Waluigi (or was is Wario or Daisy?) landing on a Fortune Space. Waluigi and Wario had to switch coins, but they both have 13 coins. The funniest part is that Twila still did it, and she said, "This will sting!" The CPU reaction was zero too.

Another funny moment is that I used Steelix against an Elite Four Skunktank. Naturally, I want to use Earthquake, and I'm also slower than his Skunktank. I was surprised to find out his Pokemon used Dig. Bam. OHKO. What a foolish move, Koga.

Well, one day, in Mario Party 4, I decided to fork over five coins at the lottery. The host gave me a bunch of cards. I chose the first one and even said out loud, sarcastically, knowing that I will get a "Try Again", "The first card is always the luckiest card". Guess what? I got a number 1. Which means I won 100 coins. Talk about irony. Later in the match, I managed to accumulate 999 coins, but I landed on a red space and lost in Candlelight Flight, so I got 993 (it was the x2 thing in the last five turns).

I was playing Brawl the other day and played as Olimar got hit in the air. Then Olimar's eyes opened and Jigglypuff used it's sheild and blew up some how and DK tries to bring Kirby off a cliff and ending up destroying himself. It was the funniest fight in a LONG time.

In Mario Party 5, I was playing Quilt for Speed, and by the time Boo, Toad, and I had finished, Koopa Kid was still on the first row. And he was a Normal computer, not an easy one.

There was this tracing mini game in Mario Party DS that I'm horrible at. I wasn't even finished the 3rd shape and Luigi won.

I died when I got hit by waddle dee with my health bar full and waddle dee jumped at me then I jumped too and I got hit and fell in bottomless pit

Back