Super Mario 3D Land

Re: New Super Mario Bros. 3DS

>>Mephiles the Dark
Then how about Super Princess Peach?
Instead of kidnapping Peach, they kidnap Mario, Luigi and some Toads.

Yeah, that's true, but I was mainly talking about the main Mario installments.

Herr Shyguy said:
Mephiles the Dark said:
Smashgoom202 said:
I await the moment where they announce the Koopalings will be in this game as well. Or Wart, Mouser, and his minions... Or Tatanga.
I would love that so much, but of course, that probably isn't going to happen. It's guaranteed to have the same boring, repetitive storyline yet again, which simply involves Bowser kidnapping Peach for the thousandth time.
What kind of moron plays Mario for an engaging storyline?
what kind of moron judges people based on why they play mario?

2257 said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Mephiles the Dark said:
Smashgoom202 said:
I await the moment where they announce the Koopalings will be in this game as well. Or Wart, Mouser, and his minions... Or Tatanga.
I would love that so much, but of course, that probably isn't going to happen. It's guaranteed to have the same boring, repetitive storyline yet again, which simply involves Bowser kidnapping Peach for the thousandth time.

booyah!

2257 said:
Herr Shyguy said:
Mephiles the Dark said:
Smashgoom202 said:
THANK you! :)

Dude 2257 you just inadvertently supported Smashgoom. Go sit in the corner and think about that.

is that a bad thing for some reason? i dont really know smashgoom at all.

FunkyKong84 said:
Νο matter what it is (3D or 2D) I want a version of it on the Wii or the Wii2!!!

Umm, we have New Super Mario Bros. Wii. :mad:

Ultramariologan said:
FunkyKong84 said:
Νο matter what it is (3D or 2D) I want a version of it on the Wii or the Wii2!!!

Seriously, what is wrong with the intelligence of some people in here? How can my above statement be so damn misunderstood when it's obvious i 'm talking about something other NSMBWii???

What I freaking meant is that I wanna see the equivalent of this game no matter what it is (3D or 2D) on the Wii(2), just like we 've already had the NSMBWii based on the NSMBDS. E.g. if it's a 3D game let's say Super Mario Galaxy 3DS, it'd be cool to get a Super Mario Galaxy 3 for the home console.

Herr Shyguy said:
Dude 2257 you just inadvertently supported Smashgoom. Go sit in the corner and think about that.
More like you sit in the corner, jerkass.

Smashgoom202 said:
Herr Shyguy said:
More like you sit in the corner, jerkass.
Oh you sure showed me.

Wow, this thread got sour quick!

>>Broggy
An over-speculated next generation Nintendo console.

FunkyKong84 said:
Ultramariologan said:
FunkyKong84 said:

Seriously, what is wrong with the intelligence of some people in here? How can my above statement be so damn misunderstood when it's obvious i 'm talking about something other NSMBWii???

What I freaking meant is that I wanna see the equivalent of this game no matter what it is (3D or 2D) on the Wii(2), just like we 've already had the NSMBWii based on the NSMBDS. E.g. if it's a 3D game let's say Super Mario Galaxy 3DS, it'd be cool to get a Super Mario Galaxy 3 for the home console.
Calm down, no reason to call him dumb (here at least). Don't you think something is up if almost everyone misconcepts that. As far as most people can see, you said you wanted a version of New Super Mario Bros. on the Wii, which is NSMBWii. New Super Mario Bros. Wii was very different from the DS version. If someone doesn't understand you (I'll be honest, I don't exactly get what you're saying), it doesn't mean they are idiots. If anyone, you are to blame for making the point so confusing.

This is not the NSMB DS thread, how can my previous comment be confused with the NSMBDS and NSMBWii games? And anyway, can't you just infer that I meant I'd like another NSMB for the Wii since we 're getting one in the 3DS (if that's the case)?

I mean, if you don't get what I tried to say, you can ask me to clarify it.

FunkyKong84 said:
And anyway, can't you just infer that I meant I'd like another NSMB for the Wii since we 're getting one in the 3DS (if that's the case)?
Well, no, you didn't say another one for the Wii.

FunkyKong it's not our fault that you suck so astronomically at getting your point across.

Okay, this arguement is retarded, as are almost every arguement on the forums.

Let's get back on the topic.

FunkyKong84 said:

My statement above clearly shows who sucks at what. If you can't infer that "it" doesn't refer to NSMBWii, it's not my fault. Don't expect me to chew your food though.

And yeah arguing is totally lame. Back to the topic, we don't even know if the game is going to be 2D or 3D, but I think that Miyamoto said something about jumping with the analog stick.

FunkyKong84 said:
FunkyKong84 said:

My statement above clearly shows who sucks at what. If you can't infer that "it" doesn't refer to NSMBWii, it's not my fault. Don't expect me to chew your food though.
Look in that quote. I really see the word "another", or any hint to it being there.

Look, calm down. Just because people misunderstand something, it doesn't mean they're idiots, or that they suck. And that last comment makes me feel a little bit offended.

Nobody can infer that it doesn't refer to NSMBWii (except you). All I want is for FunkyKong to put across what his/her idea is without calling us complete morons.

It's not surprising to see long-term series be on new game consoles
just wait and see some other product as Mini Mario, Warioware or remakes of 64 and gamecube

well......maybe I'll buy it if I have a 3DS
but I wouldn't really love it if they haven't conduct all-Stars in Mario main games
but it's nice to hear Koopalings longterm appearances

Broggy said:
I thought it would be called that two. What if it was Galaxy 3DS?
if about remake, just don't skip Sunshine from gamecube first = =
not sure that 3DS advances so much as Wii

Is it possible that this game will have four player action, just like the one in NSMBW? It's what made NSMBW great. I hope they return that fun concept.

I don't play Mario for the story, but I wish that the story can be a little more fleshed out.

Back