Super Mario 3D Land

Re: Super Mario 3DS

Well, the only things I liked were the power-ups and the multiplayer about New Super Mario Bros.

Seriously, Nintendo needs to stay away from using the cliche levels (grass, desert, ice, etc) and think of something new

Ornithologist Mario said:
If Yoshi returns, I hope he doesn't have his god-awful voice from Super Mario galaxy 2, or I'm turning the volume way down.

Too bad that Yoshi's voice hasn't changed very much since Yoshi's Story. New Super Mario Bros. Wii may be an exception, but that's mostly done to make the game feel more like the classics.

If Yoshi returns, I hope he doesn't have his god-awful voice from Super Mario galaxy 2, or I'm turning the volume way down.
Shut up about Yoshi's voice, seriously, now you're just being fussy. It hasn't changed. And even if it has, it doesn't matter to anyone else.

No, Yoshi's voice was different in that game. And don't tell me to shut up.

I was just talking about a unique Mario platformer experience yesterday in another thread, and Nintendo delivers. Too bad I don't have a 3DS yet...

Excited overall, but disappointed in a few things. Nintendo seems to have forgotten their own powerups; the Tanooki Suit came from a suit, not a leaf (that made you Raccoon Mario), and it seems that you can't fly or turn into a statue.

I really don't see how someone could hate a video game character that much.

Maybe I'm just tolerant.

No, actually, Nintendo themselves don't even call this game "Super Mario 3DS", they temporary call it just "Super Mario".

Why would they call it that. I thought that Super Mario was shorter for Super Mario Bros.

Again, they call it like that temporary, during development.
It's not like there will be a final game with a name like that, they just didn't publish the final name.

And no, "Super Mario" does not mean "Super Mario Bros.".
"Super Mario" means "Super Mario", and "Super Mario Bros." means "Super Mario Bros.".

It's part of the Super Mario 3D series, such as Super Mario 64, Sunshine, and Galaxy

Back