Author Topic: What game are you planning to buy?  (Read 840 times)

Santa Yoshi

• The Christmas Yoshi
  • Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
Re: What game are you planning to buy?
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2018, 01:34:49 PM »
I'll separate these by system...

Spoiler: very very long list (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 02:35:30 AM by YFJ »

Czario

• Am I Russian or Italian, though?
  • Dry Bowser
  • Luigi 64DD
  • I play Tetris, I guess...?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2018, 04:58:19 PM »
Mario Tennis Aces

I did all the single player stuff they added, I managed to get a 1120 rally on the rally one, I stopped at 5000 points because I was starting to get bored and there's no leaderboard *bleep* to worry about so it's fine. None of it was super hard, it just seems like the 'Advanced' versions of each from the story mode except you can choose to go for a higher score.

I have found a weird glitch with the new co-op challenge stuff, it seems you need to be able to find 3 people to play with however that's weird because that seems like an impossible task here so I think clearly this must be an oversight from the developers. I am looking forward to all the goodies that I cannot have in the future, how exciting. I'm glad I haven't paid for online for such an amazing game mode that I cannot play.

Fate/Grand Order

Currently at 19,000 petals, It will be enough for 30~ boxes which will give me 750~ exp cards. I was hoping to save them for the x2 success rate timeframe but they've *bleep*ed with the jp schedule again. I'll just have to use them normally. Adding an exp grinding week right after an entire event with a good chunk of the reward being exp is just a stupid decision on their part. It's overkill and throws things out of wack for no reason. At least I have another small chance to get Altera again.
My friend, I believe you have the wrong thread.

Santa Yoshi

• The Christmas Yoshi
  • Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2018, 05:20:44 PM »
Mario Tennis Aces

I did all the single player stuff they added, I managed to get a 1120 rally on the rally one, I stopped at 5000 points because I was starting to get bored and there's no leaderboard *bleep* to worry about so it's fine. None of it was super hard, it just seems like the 'Advanced' versions of each from the story mode except you can choose to go for a higher score.

I have found a weird glitch with the new co-op challenge stuff, it seems you need to be able to find 3 people to play with however that's weird because that seems like an impossible task here so I think clearly this must be an oversight from the developers. I am looking forward to all the goodies that I cannot have in the future, how exciting. I'm glad I haven't paid for online for such an amazing game mode that I cannot play.

Fate/Grand Order

Currently at 19,000 petals, It will be enough for 30~ boxes which will give me 750~ exp cards. I was hoping to save them for the x2 success rate timeframe but they've *bleep*ed with the jp schedule again. I'll just have to use them normally. Adding an exp grinding week right after an entire event with a good chunk of the reward being exp is just a stupid decision on their part. It's overkill and throws things out of wack for no reason. At least I have another small chance to get Altera again.
That happened to me, I once posted in the "I just beat..." thread instead of the "What game did you last play" thread.

Miki Hoshii

• Sleeping Skill Level: Maxed
  • Celestial Guide
  • Crackin355
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2018, 03:24:16 AM »
Mario Tennis Aces

Fate/Grand Order

Yeah you right, I'll hold this L.

« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2018, 12:48:56 PM »
October: LEGO DC Super-Villains (Switch)
November: Spyro Reignited Trilogy (PS4)
December: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch)
January: Kingdom Hearts III (PS4)
February: New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe (Switch)
TBD: Luigi's Mansion 3 (Switch)

Pheromosa

• Extradimensional bug princess
  • Star Spirit
  • A51 Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2018, 06:12:08 PM »
Switch games I'm hoping to get once I buy one:
Super Mario Party
MK8 DX
Super Smash Bros Ultimate
A Gen 8 Pokémon game

Waterfall of Flab

• Considering Miyamoto's love for repeated names, I suppose I'm Wario Wario.
  • King Bowser
  • Moldomré
  • I'm-a WARIO. I'M-A GONNA WIN!
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2018, 07:25:59 PM »
Maybe Super Mario Party. I was severely bummed when I found out there were only four frickin boards. Come on.

JamesHorner

• Goomba
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2018, 05:00:04 AM »
Well, I am looking for a Battlefield 5 to buy.
Currently, I am playing a multiplayer video game on my own console.
I used to Call of duty, Destiny 2, etc.

Waterfall of Flab

• King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2018, 08:24:07 AM »
Possibly Minecraft for Switch. Something to tide me over till Christmas and Smash. :)

winstein

• Dry Bowser
  • Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2018, 08:06:21 AM »
Puyo Puyo eSports. This game is currently 500 yen in Japan, which is a 75% discount until the end of November. I even created a Japanese Nintendo Account so that I can get this game, but I haven't committed to it. The reason that I am eyeing on this game is due to the fact that this game has Fever mode, which is conspicuously absent in Puyo Puyo Tetris (Party Mode and Big Bang Mode are not substitutes). Perhaps I will get one of the Picross games while I am using a Japanese account.

Thank you for reading.
(Credit goes to Alex95 for this signature)

FrostyPhoenix

• Discount Grinch
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
  • [Wahoos internally]
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2018, 01:13:42 AM »
I don't really have a specific plan for what I purchase, each month I have a small game budget which usually nets me at least one or two used games for my collection (sometimes a few more depending on price), but I do prioritize certain games over others if I happen to stumble across a copy of something I'm looking for. (UPDATED 11/19/18)

« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 09:31:06 PM by FrostyPhoenix »

Santa Yoshi

• The Christmas Yoshi
  • Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2018, 02:30:26 PM »
I posted here a while ago, but might as well update it:

High priority
Medium priority
Low priority

Spoiler: very long list (click to show/hide)

Waterfall of Flab

• King Bowser
  • Moldomré
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2018, 09:06:57 PM »

High priority
Medium priority
Low priority

*Long list

BotW DLC is low priority? :(

Santa Yoshi

• The Christmas Yoshi
  • Dry Bowser
  • YoshiFlutterJump
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2018, 09:24:39 PM »

High priority
Medium priority
Low priority

*Long list

BotW DLC is low priority? :(
That's simply because I'm not far at all in the base game.  DLC is always low priority until I've done enough in base game.  I'll probably raise its priority after beating Ganon.

Smasher Claus

• Also known as me
  • Global Moderator
  • Mushroom Princess
  • Smasher
  • Rest in peace, Walkazo
    • View Profile
    • Smasher Land
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2018, 11:00:56 PM »
there's a lot of older *bleep* I want but for upcoming games I know enough about I can only think of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Yoshi's Crafted World at the moment

winstein

• Dry Bowser
  • Justice is not limited, it is a universal quality
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2018, 11:50:18 PM »
Now that there's an eShop Cyber Deal, I am interested in two games: Unholy Heights and Runner3, which both have pretty good discounts currently. They are also games that I can see myself playing on the go, so they are more interesting on the Switch compared to the PC.

Still yet to get Puyo Puyo eSports, mainly because I haven't found any other JP game I would like to get it with.

SEGA Dreamcast:
~ Nights into Dreams

Is NiGHTs into Dreams available on Dreamcast? I thought it's Saturn-only for SEGA systems.

Thank you for reading.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 11:52:45 PM by winstein »
(Credit goes to Alex95 for this signature)

FrostyPhoenix

• Discount Grinch
  • King Bowser
  • NanoRim
  • [Wahoos internally]
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2018, 09:30:30 PM »
SEGA Dreamcast:
~ Nights into Dreams

Is NiGHTs into Dreams available on Dreamcast? I thought it's Saturn-only for SEGA systems.

Thank you for reading.

Whoops, sorry. I guess I didn't catch that because I was up pretty late when I typing that, I'll fix it.