Favorite Pokemon

Favorite Type?

• Total voters
My favorite legendary is Moltres. I like fiery birds.

I hate it how Stealth Rock cripples Moltres. It has very high special attack and is generally a good Pokemon

It's a pain to catch most legendaries. Throw as much balls as you can! If it uses Struggle and dies, too bad, start all over. That's why I sometimes cheat to catch legendaries because they are such as pain to catch. It's basically no effort, just toss a lot of balls and pray you catch it.

I know that all legendaries are hard to catch, but I noticed that Moltres is considerably harder than the other birds to catch.

That sucks. It's my favorite legendary

Articuno was very hard for me to catch in Red, but I caught the other two legendary bird Pokemon easily somehow.

I like Articuno too, even though a defensive Ice type sounds like an oxymoron

My favourites include Eevee, Azumarill, Espeon, Cinccino, and Thyphlosion. I guess it's because these are some of the guys that have been pretty reliable for me in the Pokemon games.

Steel types are the best counter, not Fire types

PokemonMaster said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Steel types are the best counter, not Fire types
Mind Reader + Sheer Cold. Yeah I know that Steel has more resistances than Fire.

Skarmory.

Skill Swap Slaking should exist.

Anyone who has played PMD2 (or PMD3 if that is the abbreviation for Explorers of Sky) has to like Grovyle.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Anyone who has played PMD2 (or PMD3 if that is the abbreviation for Explorers of Sky) has to like Grovyle.
I liked it before PMD2. But PMD2 made Grovyle 10x better.

I like Fearow more than Pidgeot, but I like most bird pokemon.

Back