Favorite Pokemon

Favorite Type?

• Total voters
Mudkip is beast

So men.

I have found great interest in Aggron.

Dude not only looks like a badass but is(although gross weaknesses).

Also may get into uu tier, since it seems to fit to my liking.

Dr. Javelin said:
If there was one Pokemon I could have as a pet, it would be Jolteon.
Coolest would be Blastoise. He has cannons. Who doesn't like that?
A Pokemon I could fly on would be Aerodactyl.
Serperior would be the second coolest because he's a snake. I like snakes.
Excadrill can travel underground and has those cool claw/shovel hands.
I have to admit that Emolga is the cutest thing Game Freak has created. Awwwww...
I would have to choose Reuniclus because I enjoy science and he's a cell Pokemon. That's just cool.
Weavile is a ninja. Pure awesomeness.
Spr_4d_135.png
Spr_5b_009.png
Spr_5b_142.png
Spr_5b_530.png
579.png
461.png
Changed it. This would be my team in real life. No glaring weaknesses.

Aggron is pretty awesome. I still prefer Metagross for Steel-types and Gigalith for Rock-types. They just look cooler, I guess.

Think ill just completely copy javelin and add my fav team to the list.

Probably my uu team too lmao.

Politoed is seeing a lot of use these days thanks to Drizzle, so he can put up infinite rain for Rain teams. The only other one is Kyogre I believe, but I'm not sure. Poliwrath also looks cool and I trained one in LeafGreen, he wasn't bad. Though Gyarados is better by far.

Dr. Javelin said:
Politoed is seeing a lot of use these days thanks to Drizzle, so he can put up infinite rain for Rain teams. The only other one is Kyogre I believe, but I'm not sure. Poliwrath also looks cool and I trained one in LeafGreen, he wasn't bad. Though Gyarados is better by far.

sadly poliwrath stats are pretty bleh so thats the main reason i suppose, plus there are better water types anyway(like milotic and empoleon).

Dude looks cool but thats all he has really.

Jolteon is my favorite overall because my favorite type is Electric, and it is similar to the cheetah, an interesting animal.
Blastoise is on here because Squirtle was my first Pokemon. Blastoise is also a dependable Pokemon defensively.
Weavile is an ice ninja, and sort of reflects my personality (I tend to be a bit of a loner and I enjoy the cold).
Aerodactyl can fly, he looks impressive, and he also is great at battling.
Volcarona has an interesting design and looks impressive, so I'm posting him.
Spr_4d_135.png
Spr_5b_009.png
461.png
Spr_5b_142.png
Spr_5b_530.png
637.png

More or less, the common theme is speedy Pokemon, because that's my favorite kind. Blastoise is there for sentimental reasons and because he is the only defensive Pokemon that I like.

Excadrill and Volcarona really aren't my favorites of all time, but they are fifth and sixth, so they are posted. If I find a new Pokemon that I like, they will likely disappear.

This team is rather weak to Fighting types, Terrakion in particular. After Blastoise has fainted I'll have no way to stop his rampage if he uses Rock Polish.

It can't outspeed Terrakion after his boost, so it really doesn't matter, and the lack of STAB might mean Terrakion survives. Aerodactyl is really the best for taking down Terra, but if Terra uses Rock Polish I'm doomed. Fortunately, most Terrakions don't have Rock Polish so I'm probably safe.

Plus this is my favorite Pokemon team, not a competitive one.

Replacing the above team's Volcarona with Golurk! I've found that he's a very powerful Pokemon with the ability Iron Fist, he also checks Terrakion quite well, and he looks totally amazing.

Nicknames:
Jolteon: Felix
Blastoise: Patton
Weavile: None. I'm thinking of a good one right now, please don't suggest any.
Aerodactyl: The Menace (I'm thinking of a better one right now, same as above)
Golurk: Kriptor
Excadrill: Sapper (thinking of a better one, same as Weavile and Aerodactyl)

Jolteon is my favorite overall because my favorite type is Electric, and it is similar to the cheetah, an interesting animal.
Blastoise is on here because Squirtle was my first Pokemon. Blastoise is also a dependable Pokemon defensively.
Weavile is an ice ninja, and sort of reflects my personality (I tend to be a bit of a loner and I enjoy the cold).
Aerodactyl can fly, he looks impressive, and he also is great at battling.
Golurk is a giant ghost robot. He sort of reflects my favorite strategy game (Supreme Commander) and fights well.
Spr_4d_135.png
Spr_5b_009.png
461.png
Spr_5b_142.png
623.png
Spr_5b_530.png

More or less, the common theme is speedy Pokemon, because that's my favorite kind. Blastoise is there for sentimental reasons and because he is the only defensive Pokemon that I like. Golurk is also not very fast but can hit really hard and looks impressive.

Excadrill really isn't one of my favorites of all time, but he is sixth, so he's posted. If I find a new Pokemon that I like, he's gone.

I like Flareon, Raichu, Cubchoo, Chandelure, Tirtouga, Yamask, Solosis, Riolu, Cynaquill, Piplup, Timburr, Dewott, and Victini.

Typhlosion, Ampharos, Lugia, Skitty, Ditto, Gengar, Diglett, Shinx, Staraptor, and Togekiss, to name a few. No particular order except for Typhlosion being number one :)

I'm currently attempting to create a rotation team in my White version of good Pokemon, so I can use any Pokemon that looks good to me. Currently the list contains:

Brambles the Ferrothorn
Nucleus the Reuniclus
Destroyurr the Conkeldurr
Sapper the Excadrill
Specter the Chandelure
Flara the Volcarona
Julius the Jellicent
Kriptor the Golurk
Balizarde the Terrakion
Zeus the Thundurus
Vengeance the Hydreigon
Imperious the Serperior

Personally, I think these nicknames aren't that bad.

598.png
579.png
534.png
530.png
609.png
637.png

593.png
623.png
639.png
642.png
635.png
497.png

This list is going to get bigger the more Pokemon I add to my rotation.

My favorite Pokemon is Porygon and my second favorite is Porygon 2

6.png
4.png
253.png
252.png
150.png
390.png

These are six of my favorite Pokemon. Unfortunately, all of them are hard to get (unless one is a starter).

Fawfulfury65 said:
6.png
4.png
253.png
252.png
150.png
390.png

These are six of my favorite Pokemon. Unfortunately, all of them are hard to get (unless one is a starter).
They are all one of my favourites, except for possibly chimchar.
I also really like dusknoir,(It's creepy)piplup,lapras and clefable. Also a fan of torchic and cyndaquil. And don't forget all the cute event-only pokemon. Mew,Celebi,Jirachi,Manaphy and Victini.

My starters:

Kanto: Squirtle
Hoenn: Mudkip
Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team: Treecko
Sinnoh: Turtwig
Unova: Snivy

For some reason my subconscious is contrary to the "OMG FIRE POKEMON MUST HAVE" mentality. Anyone else noticed that the Fire-type seems to be the most popular each gen? I mean, there's nothing wrong with picking it once or twice but it seems every little kid I see with Pokemon has an Infernape or nowadays, an Emboar.

EDIT: And the Grass types are always the least picked. Hmm. And they're my favorite, too.

My starters:
Kanto:I like them all before they evolve.
Johto:Tie between Cyndaquil and Chikorita. Never was a fan of Totodile.
Hoenn:All of them, I don't know why.
Sinnoh:Not a lot of people with me, Empoleon.
Unova:The whole oshawott family, and snivy a little bit.
Mystery dungeon 1:I ended up as mudkip.
Mystery dungeon 2:I ended up as charmander.
Except for the PMD ones, I meant the ones I like, not the ones I chose. For the ones I chose:Bulbasaur,Cyndaquil,Mudkip,Piplup and Oshawott.
My favourite is usually the water type starters. I don't like fire type except when it comes to charmander,cyndaquil and torchic. I like all the grass types, but I'm not a fan of some of their evolutions

My starters are always:
First version: Water.
Second version: Grass.
Third version: Fire.

I might change it in the Isshu Region, since I already have all Isshu Starters in my Party in Pokémon Black.

Favorite starters:

Kanto: Charmander <3
Johto: Totodile
Hoenn: Treecko
Sinnoh: Chimchar
Unova: Snivy

Back