Favorite Pokemon

Favorite Type?

• Total voters
Garchomp is overpowered, that's why I never use it online.

Mama Yami said:
Garchomp is overpowered, that's why I never use it online.
Psedo Legendary are pretty strong a cool half the time I use them when I don't know whether they're a Psedo legendary. THIS is just plain adorable.
GarchompTyranitarChibi.png

It would be disturbing if that Tyranitar is a female. All I know is that Garchomp is a male by the cut in its fin.
I love Zorua and Zoruark. Dewoot is preety cool too_On the majestic side we have Reshiram:
Spr_5b_643.png

I am obssed with Zorua.Im getting a plushie of him.But Garchomp is AWESOME.I not once lost a battle with him.

Not alot of battles.All battles.But you have a point.To be fair, if Im in multiplayer or so on, I dont use him.

I don't have an specific fave type. I always do equilibrate PKMN teams.

gallowsCalibrator said:
PokemonMaster said:
Myy Samrott is SHINY! Love it to death.
My Roserade is shiny
My Seaking is shiny
pwnd
I don't have any shiny pkmn... :' (

Really? 8-|

Actually, without trading, my sister has a shiny Pokemon for every game she has. She has a shiny Wingull, shiny Spearow, shiny Weezing. I, have two shinies and I killed a shiny because I ran out of Pokeballs. My two shinies are a Raticate and a Magnemite; I killed a shiny Seaking.

And I am not counting Shiny Gyarados. Everyone with Heartgold/Soulsilver can get that.

gallowsCalibrator said:
Did you trade to get any of them?
Nope. (I do have shinies from trades but their not mine.) My brother gave me his Platinum once to catch Dialga and Palkia. The first Pokemon I encounter? A shiny Chingling. Funny thing is hes never gotten a shiny.

Nerrrrrr....
I have all the shinies. All of them. It's high technicallll.....nerrrr.....

Baby Luigi Lacertae said:
Actually, without trading, my sister has a shiny Pokemon for every game she has. She has a shiny Wingull, shiny Spearow, shiny Weezing. I, have two shinies and I killed a shiny because I ran out of Pokeballs. My two shinies are a Raticate and a Magnemite; I killed a shiny Seaking.

And I am not counting Shiny Gyarados. Everyone with Heartgold/Soulsilver can get that.
Its also in Gold, Silver and Crystal.
carcinoGeneticist said:
Nerrrrrr....
I have all the shinies. All of them. It's high technicallll.....nerrrr.....
HAXOR.

PokemonMaster said:
Its a deformed shark how can you not like it?

More like a demented shark to me.

I have no shinys but I adore Fire types now, as well as dragon and healing.

Goombella said:
I have no shinys but I adore Fire types now, as well as dragon and healing.

Uh, healing is not a type. Unless you meant by moves.

Back