Corruption - Restarting in the not-so-near future. Sign-ups welcome.

Re: Corruption

Alright, now I'm finding more problems.

First of all, it's uncomfortable as hell to read.

"I think that's pretty arrogant, putting their name in the corner, especially for something this small." Neu said.
I said, "I think it's rather useful."
"What? It doesn't tell us anything!" Ralphfan shouted.

Everything's cluttered. Instead of that, do this:

"I think that's pretty arrogant, putting their name in the corner, especially for something this small." Neu said.

I said, "I think it's rather useful."

"What? It doesn't tell us anything!" Ralphfan shouted.

It also makes your chapter look longer.

"Also," Tabuu said, "Whenever you're having somebody talk like this, the 'said' doesn't need to be capitalized."

Good chapter, though. The Bin Collection had me rolling in the aisles.

I like how every chapter progresses the plot in some way.

And fuck you for leaving me hangi

Maybe that's the reason why I find this story a bit of a drag.

Review:

The humor in the the first and second scene gave it a good look, and the last is excellent. Since I read McYoshi, now I remember what happened in the beginning of the book.

6.8/7

Don't Fear said:
Alright, now I'm finding more problems.

Because going lame wasn't the point of realization

It's a really good story. I just feel like some stuff is under-noted, like there should be more to a certain section. Other than that, you're doing awesome, with really detail and a strong plot.

BMB's just mad because MCD crippled him or whatever he did.

Great story by the way. I've read and enjoyed every chapter.

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Corruption/Part_15

Part 15's out now. I think I've made it a bit easier to read.

I'm a bit too busy to read it at the moment, but I took a glance and I liked how you spaced everything- it looks just fine now. I'll give an actual review on everything else in a few days or so.

Part 15: No really who was that last guy in the transceiver?

EDIT: You know what will be cool, if this story was treated like the CSI shows. Before anybody say it is, I respond with that the story is a bit more like NCIS.

Re: Corruption - Part 17 out

Part 17:

GREAT! AMAZING! An awesome hook to continue reading because the mystery thickens with a twist.

7/7

Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Re: Corruption - Part 18 out

Part 18:

The scene is easily visualized and the flow is very good. FINALLY! The story's name appears as a big word in the part which is just icing on the cake. And that last sentence just messed up where I thought they were at which is awesome! Good job!

6.9/7

(taking this from bmb's votw reboot thread so i don't take attention away from his fiction)

Dr. Javelin said:
what was wrong with yours?

i thought everyone liked yours

or at least i did

there's quite a lot of parts i'm just not happy with (especially the prologue), and, if i'm honest, i didn't plan much out at all for it. also there were some parts of the story that i had no idea how to resolve and probably some plots i completely forgot were going on as well, and all of these would've been resolved had i planned what i was doing before actually uploading it.

so yeah, i'm planning to rewrite this and hopefully finish it. and then the sequel. and maybe another one. but i can't say that'll be too soon.

in other news, you can still sign up (i'd encourage it!) because i'm kinda hoping to replace some of the characters who don't really fit in anywhere, and it'd be cool to get some more people available to use.

Back