Corruption - Restarting in the not-so-near future. Sign-ups welcome.

Re: Corruption - Part 18 out

i still want in, i still love this, and

Travis Touchdown said:
>BMB reboots a series once
>Tabuu has already rebooted a series, then rebooted that reboot, then rebooted that reboot, then gave that a spiritual successor, then rebooted it again

boy if anybody can take legal action against reboots on userpedia it'd be me

Re: Corruption - Restarting in the not-so-near future. Sign-ups very welcome.

i'm in, if you'll take me

You know you can use me for this or any of your projects without needing permission from me.

Or you probably don't know, because I think I never actually told you that. Which is why I'm telling you now.

Gabumon said:
You know you can use me for this or any of your projects without needing permission from me.

Or you probably don't know, because I think I never actually told you that. Which is why I'm telling you now.

you were already on the list anyway. but that's still pretty cool.

I've always meant to read all the legendary UP fanfics, and I suppose this is one of them. But I guess since you are restarting it, I'll read it from your beginning.

Also, if you need a dragon anywhere, you know who to call. *hint, hint*.

Smaug said:
I've always meant to read all the legendary UP fanfics, and I suppose this is one of them. But I guess since you are restarting it, I'll read it from your beginning.

here's some good must-reads:
Coded Logs
Guise
Will Not Be MSTed Fanfic
Toadbert's Riveting Tale of his Trip to the Grocery
Vengeance

there's also, of course, things like User Soup, plus some good comics (like Toadbert and Scarecrow's)

also please dear god read project 132

Smaug said:

I won't actually be starting the restart for quite a while. I'm not really too far into planning it yet and I want at least a considerable amount of stuff written before I start putting it up, so I can avoid breaks of like, a few months before parts. You can still read the original though. Just because it can be improved it doesn't make it entirely unreadable.

Smaug said:
So many that I must read. I should make a list, because I never get things done without a list.

Edit: The story on Coded Logs doesn't exist...

fixed it!

also, skip MSTed if you don't plan on writing fiction of your own

besides that, I'd suggest you read those in that order and then start on the epic journey that is Project 132

Dr. Lucien Sanchez said:
Smaug said:

I won't actually be starting the restart for quite a while. I'm not really too far into planning it yet and I want at least a considerable amount of stuff written before I start putting it up, so I can avoid breaks of like, a few months before parts. You can still read the original though. Just because it can be improved it doesn't make it entirely unreadable.
OK, I'll add that on my list then.

Travis Touchdown said:
Smaug said:
So many that I must read. I should make a list, because I never get things done without a list.

Edit: The story on Coded Logs doesn't exist...

fixed it!

also, skip MSTed if you don't plan on writing fiction of your own

besides that, I'd suggest you read those in that order and then start on the epic journey that is Project 132
Cool. Also, I wrote exactly one story of Mario Wiki/Forum fiction.

Smaug said:

tabuu isn't recommending his own fics out of not wanting to self-promote; i'd recommend typical tragedy and resolutions of 132 as well (resolutions is my favorite userfic)

i'm still not sure about project 132

Dr. Javelin said:
tabuu isn't recommending his own fics out of not wanting to self-promote
Eh?

Travis Touchdown said:
also please dear god read project 132
Travis Touchdown said:
Last I checked, that's one of his fics that he's self-promoting there.

I didn't list it in must-reads, just a personal begging thing.

Dr. Javelin said:
i'm still not sure about project 132

if i were capable of making updates happen more than once a month i could convince you

but even though i've pretty much finalized the plot direction I still CAN'T WRITE ANYTHING

I can't remember if I've already given permission or am even in it because I need to reread it, but, you can use me however for whatever.

Back