Corruption - Restarting in the not-so-near future. Sign-ups welcome.

Re: Corruption

This should be made into a movie or something. :D

Yoshiwalker said:
This should be made into a movie or something. :D

You know would happen? They would get a fat guy that is dumb to play as me. He would always be eating a donut, and I'll be watching, irritated.

But in all non-joking seriousness, I think that would be pretty cool to see it as a movie. We'll just hope that they don't mind that it is based on MarioWiki stuff...

grimAuxiliatrix said:
You know would happen? They would get a fat guy that is dumb to play as me. He would always be eating a donut, and I'll be watching, irritated.

IDEA GET

About the story, MCD, I'm beginning not to like the story because it is being quickly dragged and it doesn't explain why the story has been Corruption yet, if any story should be called Corruption, my upcoming futuristic, sci-fi story should be called that.

Mutsuki Minase said:
About the story, MCD, I'm beginning not to like the story because it is being quickly dragged and it doesn't explain why the story has been Corruption yet, if any story should be called Corruption, my upcoming futuristic, sci-fi story should be called that.
SHUN! SHUN THE NON-BELIEVER!

I can clearly tell why it's called Corruption.

That's because you have been corrupted, Yoshiwaker.

This is a pretty good story. Your writing style is great, but the plot is moving a bit too slowly for an action story and is also not gripping enough.

This would be a great movie, though.

Dr. Javelin said:
This is a pretty good story. Your writing style is great, but the plot is moving a bit too slowly for an action story and is also not gripping enough.
It'll get faster.

Oh, and there is gonna be a sequel. I'm looking forward to writing that much more.

Dr. Javelin said:

This would be a great movie, though.
I think the writing style is fine.
Yeah, a movie for this would be amazing.

Also, I LIVE!
Looking forward to the next part.

Not really, no. I don't feel it was. While your stories are all great, I just treated the story as a blank page and started writing what I felt like.

Kay, just curious.

I feel that the dialogue could use some work at times, but this is really excellent. One of the best newer fictions I've seen.

Dialogue has always been an area I could improve on. In some other stuff that I wrote when I was younger, I tended to avoid including dialogue.

MCD, I have to ask, what is the genre(s) of this story? Maybe that will help me understand it better.

Back