Corruption - Restarting in the not-so-near future. Sign-ups welcome.

Re: Corruption

2257 said:
Milly Ashford said:
EDIT: And bullets will go through the car door. Car doors are hollow pieces of two aluminum sheets.
what ralphfan said. these guys are the police, right? police cars are regularly modified to increase their durability over that of average cars.
Yes, there durability is increased, but not in defense. There durability is increased so it can be more resistant from being tipped-over and denting (from pushing a car). Their windows are not bullet-proof, their shatter proof. The modification you are referring to is, in reality, a little bit more effecency (if I spell that right) for more mileage, has all those computers, fitted with PIT and push bumpers, little bit more speed, and...... basically a bit more perfermance then an average compact. It is not bullet proof. I know this because my mom use to be a cop and her friend is still a cop and I seen the inside of one.

2257 said:
Milly Ashford said:
Yes, there durability is increased, but not in defense. There durability is increased so it can be more resistant from being tipped-over and denting (from pushing a car). Their windows are not bullet-proof, their shatter proof. The modification you are referring to is, in reality, a little bit more effecency (if I spell that right) for more mileage, has all those computers, fitted with PIT and push bumpers, little bit more speed, and...... basically a bit more perfermance then an average compact. It is not bullet proof. I know this because my mom use to be a cop and her friend is still a cop and I seen the inside of one.
police cars are not all made according to the same design, so the details of your mothers car are irrelevant. look at this, for example. it lists "optional integrated ballistic protection" as a feature. here is another example.
It's different in each country by a lot, so both of our arguments are true.

Bump- it's my story and I'd rather not stop posting stuff about it.

Does anyone want to sign up?

Also, I haven't been updating it because of 'Shroom sections.

I still do!maybe...(JK)
The story is still great!

But I hate Yahtzee :O
Really getting excited.

Fantastic chapter.

Thanks guys.

And, uh, sign-ups are open. Anyone else want to sign up...?

please

That looks.....interesting.
Count me in! Sign me up!

OH MY GOD NO THERE'S ANOTHER PART

Back