What'd you learn in School today honey?

I learnt my granda got me Art Academy, Sonic Colours, and HP7P1 video game for Wii for Christmas.

So you now already know what you'll get in 8 months?

-------------

I learned that I'm welcome to come to Nintendo of Belgium's office on June 17th, again.

No, it was from last Christmas-we didnt see him because it snowed and his plane couldnt land

I learned that "alright" is not all right.

I learned that AP testing is only 10 days away :)

I learned that Nintendo Zone is available on Japanese 3DS's only (although I already knew that, but now I can confirm this).

I learned that the nerd version of roasting marshmallows is way more fun than the traditional way. Bunsen burner, anyone?

Um I learned quite a bit in public school. Maybe you just live in a crappy school district?

It's just review. The CST is only a few weeks away

I have no idea what a CST is. I'm guessing it's a state-specific standardized test. I don't have to take the PSSAs (the Pennsylvania version) until next year, when I'm a junior. Sounds like fun. D:

Anyway, I learned that a covalent compound's melting and boiling points are often determined by the type of intermolecular forces attracting the molecules of the compound together. Hydrogen-bonded molecules have the highest boiling points, while London dispersion molecules have the lowest.

I'm currently on vacation in Germany, so all I learned, is a new place on earth.

schmutz said:
I have no idea what a CST is. I'm guessing it's a state-specific standardized test. I don't have to take the PSSAs (the Pennsylvania version) until next year, when I'm a junior. Sounds like fun. D:

Yup, it's California State Testing.

I never heard of any CSTs, and I graduated high school here in CA. We did have to pass the CAHSEE before graduating but I did it in 10th grade.

Dude, the CASHEE is wimpy I heard. I'll be taking an AP exam

"Q" and "X" are both the rarest letters in Dutch.
Also, "V" is the rarest letter in Polish.

Irish is one of the hardest languages to learn.
Which brings to question, why am I learning it?

I learned the formula for the Ideal Gas Law, where PV=nRT.
P: pressure in atm
V: volume in liters
n: moles
R: 0.0821 (L x atm)/(mol x K)
T: temperature in Kelvin

It's fun. ;D

PHP and MySQL programming.

Back