What'd you learn in School today honey?

I learned that I can slip my Wii into my lunch and snack break.

I learnt that I'll have a new school record of exams (8 Cisco exams in one day, almost hit 10 (= All), but I didn't make it).

I learned that a mole is not just an animal or a mark on the face. It's a huge number that equals 6.022 x 10^23

And I learned (a long time ago) how awful school is.

I learned how much I hate school even more after learning I have finals next week.

I learned that school is an ADHD-diagnosed kid's worst nightmare.

Scrub Jay said:
My friend runs out of class and wanders around school and yes, he has ADHD

I learned that my partner bailed out on our project because it "wasn't perfect". And we were working on it over the christmas vacation. And it's due Monday.

I learned that one of the kids at my school was sent to a juvenile detention centre for dealing drugs

QuizmoManiac said:
Scrub Jay said:
My friend runs out of class and wanders around school and yes, he has ADHD
my friend thinks she a adhd and she gets real pissed of with people

I learned that my teacher from last year broke her leg. I also learned that that some gang tried mug a kid for money with sledge hammers and got aressted at school
Scrub Jay said:
And we aren't ever going to get a excuse to go home without homework to play video games.

school sucks, shame im smart, somtimes I wish I was a dumb kid with no expectation, On my report it says "expected to get b or above in all lessons" and im only in year 9 :(

And I learned that school is an ADHD-diagnosed kid's worst nightmare by learning that I was diagnosed with ADHD.

I learned that the 2 hours they give you during the final zip by quickly and how awesome it was to have school end in noon.

My school day ended at noon because of snow.

Yet another 3 exams.
And because of this, we'll go to Belgium tomorrow to go shopping, and eat at the Turkish Restaurant.

I got a day off today due to the Final Exam week. W00t!

Back