What'd you learn in School today honey?

4 test days in a row! I'm getting tired and sick of these tests

I learn from before to start to end how a baby is made step by step, being end with a woman giving birth and it shows.

I learned that 3D TV's are awesome.

I learned about alpha, beta, and gamma rays.

Shōgo Asahina said:
I learn from before to start to end how a baby is made step by step, being end with a woman giving birth and it shows.

Oh my God. I'm being forced to take that class now too. And to top it all off, it's being taught by the ugliest and most annoying female on Earth.

HELP ME

For the past few days, I've been learning some of the basics of traditional single-shot firearms.

Sublimation is the state change from a solid to a gas, skipping the liquid stage.

I HATE conic sections/whatever crap that gets thrown around in Algebra II. I dislike that subject, gawd.

At least I learned about colleges and universities in AP World History. That was pretty entertaining.

I learned that a guy with a high SAT score that took AP classes while freshman got turned down by half of the colleges he applied.

That I cannot walk 3 miles and get lost in a forest without whining about water and stuff for 3/4 of it.

I learned that UC Berkeley may not be the great school it is, especially the tuition rate

That I actually do nothing in my Irish class but look at a white board.

I learnt im a douche as in my maths practice I was 1 mark of an A*(top grade) I put that 0.09+0.14=0.16
AGHHH I still got an A (and highest in the class :) )

I learned that Java is very hard, C++/Wii Programming is a lot easier, and the existents of the company called "Green Man Gaming".

I learn Oaxaca (pronounced Wa-ha-ca) doesn't follow the rules of Spanish language because it is native language of Nahuatl.

Today I learned that multiplying and dividing cube and fourth roots with variables and exponents and coefficients attached is a PAIN.

Today I learned that in 2006, 43% of college students said the most important political issue to them was the war.

Today I learned that in 2053, it will be illegal to be a pedestrian. And you will be killed for it.

So that means that people will all be so fat, that they'll die very soon in 2053?
I mean, it will be illegal to use your legs.

I learned that my Chemistry teacher passed away from cancer today.

Learned that I have to do a huge Science project in groups that'll end going to a university ground to study plants.

I learn that my cells can cure cancer and AIDS and I have a fast regenerate healing property.

I learn, well I found out myself, any number divided by zero, except for zero, will equal infinity.

Back