What'd you learn in School today honey?

It's Sunday damnit. I learnt how to play DKCR.

Not learned, but it's a kind of learning.
I got used to the 3D effect of the 3DS, so my eyes no longer hurt me.

I learned that I was down with a small fever, headaches, and sore throat and that I stayed home for three days.

These three days I was sick were paradise...

I girl told me how a scrub jay came to her house everyday just to get peanuts from her.

Lario said:
Bump.

On topic: Quadratic functions

I really hate Quadratic functions :P

I'm on Spring Break BTW

Im on Spring Break too.No more school for me till 2nd of May I think.Its Tuesday fortnight. Last Friday I learned I can sleep with my eyes open, and my teacher wont notice.

It's 'Good Friday' this Friday, and then I have 2 weeks May Break, so no school until May 13th.
Also, that's my last day at school for doing level 3, and I'm starting level 4 soon after.

Yes, I'm currently doing MBO level 3 (Employee ICT Manager), and I'll do level 4 (Application Developer) soon.
It's a college.

My sister is going to collage next year.She will be doing journalism, and so will I when I go to collage.I already do for courses actually,most Saturdays.

I have no school, but I have a practice GCSE maths paper for holiday homework :/
@ goombella- I want to do journolism when I go to colledge

My sister is doing it to write for The New York Times and I want to write for GamesMasterMagazine. What's your reason,may I ask?

I'm already doing some kind of 'hobby journalistic' for the site, that matches my username.
Also I do some kind of 'hobby webhosting' as well.

Im on Spring Break. Get back next week. But I learned that I can get my voice close to Matthew Bellamy's in Uprising :D

I learned my mam was/is serious out throwing out everything in my room if I dont tidy it(she did it to my sister)

I learned that mutant bugs live inside the walls of the classroom.

I learnt that when you die you go to Rainbow Road.And if you fall off Rainbow Road,you die again, and where are you?Bleeping Rainbow Road.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuX5_OWObA0&eurl

I learnt that the ending song in English for Pokemon 13 is called Somewhere.

Back