Luigi's Mansion

wegge should be in luigis mansion
go on nintendo, do it for the peoples

Weegee sucks and he should never ever be even mentioned in a main Mario game.

I remember when I was 10 or eleven, I saw this game at a circut city for the first time with the new Gamecube. I think I might have crapped myself, 64 bit graphics magically went to 120 bit graphics, It was amazing.

Weegee himself is an abomination from Mario's Missing. Which means he's not fanmade. But he's still worse than fan art I drew when I was 6.

For the Gamecube, I loved the great graphics transition from Super Smash Bros. to Melee. The transition from N64 to Gamecube was much more drastic than the one from Gamecube to Wii. IMO, but the I felt the Wii just "polished" the Gamecube graphics. I mean, there is the oatmeal effect (like the close-up flowers in Super Mario Galaxy *blegh*), and models can get blocky in good games.

Anyway, Miyamoto should put his crazy ideas for ghosts in the next game! He can make a ghost that looks just like Mario and even Waluigi transformed into a ghost, just to scare Luigi's pants off.

I was too young to realize and appreciate the huge graphic change :P

I definitely noticed the difference between Melee and Super Smash Bros., though.

ITT: Luigi's Mansion. Don't go off-topic.

Miyamoto could make Fairy Ghosts. ;)

Luigi's Mansion isn't scary. It should have pictures of feet to make it scarier.

Not just feet. Luigi's Grandma's feet.

Ahem.

There could be a basement storage room (like in France) where there are ghosts eating the food.

Back