What Characters Wanted For MK3DS?

Boozooka

King Bowser
I want:

Medium

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Yoshi, Peach, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr., Birdo, Boo, Magikoopa, Paratroopa, Fly Guy

Small

Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Baby DK, Baby Wario, Baby Waluigi, Koopa, Dry Bones, Toad, Toadette, Toadsworth, Shy Guy

Large

Wario, Donkey Kong, Funky Kong, Waluigi, Bowser, Dry Bowser, Rosalina, King Boo, Petey Piranha, DK Jr., Hammer Bro., R.O.B., Magikoopa

These 12 are guaranteed:

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Bowser Jr, Daisy, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Wario, Waluigi, Yoshi, Toad

Logically, the whole roster will not be larger than 18-20 characters in total, even though more wouldn't hurt. So, the following could be real cool to have:

Hammer Bro, Rosalina, Birdo, Toadette, Funky Kong, Dixie Kong, Koopa Troopa, Dry Bones

According to size that would be:

SMALL: Toad, Koopa Troopa, Dry Bones, Toadette, Diddy Kong, Dixie Kong

MEDIUM: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Peach, Daisy, Bowser Jr, Birdo

LARGE: Donkey Kong, Funky Kong, Bowser, Rosalina, Wario, Waluigi, Hammer Bro

I'd like it to be:

Small:

Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Toad, Toadette, Koopa, Dry Bones, Shy Guy

Medium:

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Yoshi, Birdo, Diddy Kong, Bowser Jr, Dixie Kong

Large:

Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, Dry Bowser, Rosalina, Donkey Kong, Funky Kong, King Boo, Petey Piranha

the reality is that it will be a lot smaller than this.
I was actually really happy with the mkwii turnout honestly.

All I want to see in this game is for Toad to be in it.

Many topics talked about rosters
but here now are there any data showing how many characters playable in Kart 3DS ?
because you have to give a limit to talk about it
or I don't think Nintendo would answer to your wish for so many characters :P

from the last DS version, only 12 characters can be chosen
maybe two more characters if 3DS loosens the limit
my ideal assumption:
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Bowser, Toad, Toadette, Yoshi, Birdo, Wario, Waluigi, Room for one new character
(downloadable: Diddy Kong and Dixie Kong, loosen limit for 2 more: Rosalina, Bowser Jr.)
yet no species for debate

in some ways, I'm not very eager for handheld version
since there may be new details but tatolly fewer than Wii version definitely
( still a exception as 3-on-3 to Sports Mix with FEWER characters :'( = =||| )

Tokoyoto said:
Aside from those likely to already be in it? Captain Syrup. Period.
that brings to a new appearance of spin-offs, so in addtitional assumptions :P

Hey, we've had Funky Kong. If DK's getting extended members of his cast, I say Wario should too.

Any expansions with characters from Mario-relared series are welcome. It's the random expansions like FF and DQ that are annoying.

Hi. I'm new here. I just want every character in the Mario series (if it fits in the roster) except Wario to be in the game.

I predict that there will be 18 characters total, with 12 already available and 6 that need to be unlocked (*). This would be the roster I'd like to see:

Small:
Toad
Toadette
Shy Guy
Koopa Troopa
Paratroopa*
Bowser Jr.*

Medium:
Mario
Luigi
Peach
Daisy
Yoshi*
Birdo*
(Yes, I think they should make Yoshi the unlockable for a change :P...and I don't want to have to unlock Daisy yet again...)

Large:
Wario
Waluigi
DK
Bowser
King Boo*
Rosalina*

But something I've been wondering is...do you think they'll keep the number of racers at 12 like MKWii, or go back to 8 like MKDS? I hope it's still 12.

Apart from having Yoshi unlockable, that's a pretty good prediction.

Here's my ideal roster:

Small
Toad (Colors=Blue, yellow, green, red, purple or regular (blue vest, red spots))
Koopa Troopa (Colors=Red, green, yellow or blue)
Baby Mario
Baby Peach
Dry Bones
Baby Luigi
Baby Daisy (Unlockable)-Achieve at least a one-star ranking on all 50cc cups.
Toadette (Unlockable)-Play time trial on all 32 courses.
Paratroopa (Colors=Red or green) (Unlockable)-Unlock one expert staff ghost.
Shy Guy (Colors=Red, blue, green, yellow, white, black) (Unlockable)-Win the Mirror Mode Mushroom Cup.

Medium
Mario
Luigi
Yoshi (Colors=Green, red, blue, yellow, purple, cyan, black or white)
Peach
Birdo (Colors=Pink, red, blue, green)
Diddy Kong
Daisy (Unlockable)-Win the 100cc Flower Cup.
Bowser Jr. (Unlockable)-Achieve at least a one-star ranking on all 100cc cups.
Dixie Kong (Unlockable)-Win the 50cc Special Cup.
Kamek (Unlockable)-Unlock 8 expert staff ghosts.

Large
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Wario
Waluigi
Rosalina
King Boo
Funky Kong (Unlockable)-Unlock 4 expert staff ghosts.
Dry Bowser (Unlockable)-Achieve at least a one-star rating on all 150cc cups.
Petey Piranha (Unlockable)-Complete the 150cc Banana Cup.
Wiggler (Unlockable)-Complete the Mirror Mode Star Cup.

Britain said:
Large
Bowser
Donkey Kong
Wario
Waluigi
Rosalina
King Boo
Funky Kong (Unlockable)-Unlock 4 expert staff ghosts.
Dry Bowser (Unlockable)-Achieve at least a one-star rating on all 150cc cups.
Petey Piranha (Unlockable)-Complete the 150cc Banana Cup.
Wiggler (Unlockable)-Complete the Mirror Mode Star Cup.

Hammer Bro instead of Wiggler and we have a deal :D
Wiggler can't be playable due to the giant Wigglers in stages like Maple Tree and stuff. Just like Goombas who will never be playable.

All I really want is Baby Luigi, Daisy, Waluigi, Donkey Kong, and Wario for the main characters (with Wario being the main character of the game). Supporting characters are Toadette, Mario, Luigi, Baby Mario, Toad, Paratroopa, Shy Guy, Diddy Kong, Baby Peach, and Baby Daisy

I want at least 24 characters like mkwii

hmm there is a lot i want

Oh, and let's not forget, the 3DS will have a Mii Studio, as well as the ability to transfer Miis from your Wii, so there's a good chance that Miis will be playable.

Oh, great. I don't like Miis too much.

Small: Toad, Toadette, Koopa, Baby Peach, ABSOLUTELY NOT Baby Daisy, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, Shy Guy, Dry Bones, Luma (it won't hang out with Rosalina anymore).

Medium: Yoshi, Peach, Mario Luigi, ABSOLUTELY NOT Daisy, Rosalina (I don't understand why she was large in MKWii), Birdo, Magikoopa, maybe one or two Koopalings.

Large: Bowser, Dry Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, Petey Piranha, King Boo, I think Lubba would be pretty freakin awesome.

And of course Miis should be playable.

Rosalina was large because she was too large for medium karts, so fat Wario-sized karts suited her nicely.

Oh come on, I like flipping Daisy and Baby Daisy with a shell. Besides, you're missing Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong if that is supposed to be a predicted roster.

Um I don't think Rosalina is going to exterminate Daisy and Baby Daisy from mk

As long as they do away with the stat bonuses, I don't care who makes the cut.

I left out Donkey Kong and Diddy Kong and Funky Kong because, even though Donkey Kong was the start of Mario, it has its own series now. Not knocking the games (I've never played a game with DK except for Mario vs Donkey Kong), but I don't think they really belong. Also, this is just my wish list, so Daisy and Baby Daisy are out. Although, yes, they are lots of fun to hit with shells and the like.

As long as the roster is not overkilled with babies, then I'm fine. Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are good enough, just no more Baby Peach, Baby Daisy, Baby Wario, Baby DK, etc...

I think I could live with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi being a single character--like, both of them sitting in the same kart, Ice Climbers style. Babies probably need help driving anyway.

Ms Mowz! said:
I want at least 24 characters like mkwii
I do also hope handheld games can have the same quality as home consoles, but.....

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Oh, great. I don't like Miis too much.
still it refers to many needs that players want to play with "themselves"
or play with some new players not are not familiar with Mario members

not knowing whether 3DS can transfer Mii's data?

Back