What Characters Wanted For MK3DS?

They should have had him in wii instead of that demon baby daisy!

Rosalina, sure. She's pretty cool and she's one of the few Mario girls that I can think of that I can stand.
WarioWare characters? Maybe. They've included the Wario Bike already so there's a possibility for other references in some way. Ashley would be pretty cool but she's not in the original games and it wouldn't make as much sense as including Mona or Dribble and Spitz, as someone suggested before.

And of course, I demand that Kamek be in this. He hasn't been playable in a game since Tetris Attack... how long ago did that game come out? I don't even know...

Mademselle Lily said:
They should have had him in wii instead of that demon baby daisy!

Or Shy Guy :-\

Knowing Nintendo they probably won't even have a Hammer bro in it. sigh I really want to see Boomerang bros in more Mario games. It would be cool if you could play as a Luma in it though. :luigi:

yoshidude99 said:
Knowing Nintendo they probably won't even have a Hammer bro in it.

Hammer Bro was about to appear playable in Mario Kart Wii, so at least Nintendo is considering him.

Fawfulfury65 said:
superjeff64 said:
King K. Rool hey he appeared in Super Sluggers so why not Mario Kart?
I'd like him as a playable character too, but I'd like to see Dixie Kong more.

Wasn't Dixie playable in Diddy Kong Racing DS? I know that's not Mario Kart, but its still a racing game. Either way, it'd still be nice to see more DK characters in Mario games besides just DK and Diddy

superjeff64 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
superjeff64 said:

Wasn't Dixie playable in Diddy Kong Racing DS? I know that's not Mario Kart, but its still a racing game. Either way, it'd still be nice to see more DK characters in Mario games besides just DK and Diddy

Yeah, she was, but Diddy Kong Racing DS is completely unrelated to Mario Kart.

I just want Rosalina to come back. That's it. They can put Mr. Game & Watch if they want, just DON'T-LEAVE-ROSALINA-OUT-OF THE ROSTER. Thanks.

They'll put Rosalina in it. Why? Because why not?

But...
was she in winter games?NO
was she in sluggers?NO
has she been in any game since smg2?NO
I really want Rosalina in it too, but it is not certain, I thought the above were certain to happen.

Legend of Lily said:
But...
was she in winter games?NO
was she in sluggers?NO
has she been in any game since smg2?NO
*victory animation*

Cosmopolitan said:
superjeff64 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
superjeff64 said:

On topic, I'd also like to see Wiggler, I've taken a liking to him since Mario Power Tennis.

superjeff64 said:
Cosmopolitan said:
superjeff64 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
superjeff64 said:

I know that's not Mario Kart, but its still a racing game.

On topic, I'd also like to see Wiggler, I've taken a liking to him since Mario Power Tennis.

That's like saying Kirby is considered for Mario Kart because Kirby appeared playable in Kirby Air Ride, and it is a racing game.

Cosmopolitan said:
superjeff64 said:
Cosmopolitan said:
superjeff64 said:
Fawfulfury65 said:
superjeff64 said:

I know that's not Mario Kart, but its still a racing game.

That's like saying Kirby is considered for Mario Kart because Kirby appeared playable in Kirby Air Ride, and it is a racing game.
O_O That would amazing.

Kirby would be amazing, but unrealistic for MK3DS. Although the topic never said anything about being logical...

I think it would be awesome if a City Trial-esque mode from Kirby Air Ride would be in this game. Not that it would be. Just sayin'.

Back