Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Yes, we havent gotten veteran since Friday September 14th, which was the Ice Climbers. Sakurai hurry up and bring back Captain Falcon, Luigi, and Ganondorf. Oh and add Lucario as a newcomer. He's got some seriously high chances. And bring in my main man Ridley too. Since his music is in, he isnt a hazard on Norfair, and wouldnt suit as an AT, it only leaves playable character or boss. I am automatically removing boss as a possibility, because Kraid would be better suited for that role. Ridley wouldnt work as a boss.

Kraid has sorta been dumped as a boss in the recent games. Ridley seems to fit better than Kraid as a boss. But, remember, Bowser is a boss in the Subspace Emissary, but he is playable :). I want Ridley to be playable so badly, and I also want him to be a boss. And, I know, Lucario would be awesome. But, I honestly don't think he will be in :(.

Doshin the Giant as an AT idea ftw.

Moogle said:
Doshin the Giant as an AT idea ftw.

Why am Moogle ignored

Not Japan only.

Also being in Europe.

Also, he was a trophy in SSBB.

He was a Trophy in SSBB? LOL! You mean SSBM.

Also, Uniju, what about Devil? He is Japan-Only, in fact, his game was kept outta the Western World due to Satanic references. But, he still made it in Brawl. Doshin's chances are still very small, however. :|

Smiddle said:
Uniju said:
Moogle said:
Not Japan only.

Also being in Europe.

Also, he was a trophy in SSBB.

I know he was.

Anyway, its still not that likely that he'll be in. <.<

His evil counterpart Wutziznaym was also a trophy.

Jashin D=

Pokemon DP said:
He was a Trophy in SSBB? LOL! You mean SSBM.

Also, Uniju, what about Devil? He is Japan-Only, in fact, his game was kept outta the Western World due to Satanic references. But, he still made it in Brawl. Doshin's chances are still very small, however. :|
Indeedydo.
And let's not forget Lucas. He's Japan-only, but he made the cut for playability.

Ya see... Ness wasnt supposed to be in Melee. Mother 3 was coming to the US, so Sakurai was gonna replace Ness with Lucas in Melee. However Mother 3 was delayed -indefinitely- at the time, so Ness was kept to avoid confusion. And before you go on saying, "But Marth and Roy were Japan only, so why couldnt Lucas be in?". Simple. Marth and Roy were only supposed to be in the Japanese version of SSBM. But Nintendo of America took interest in the two characters, so they were kept. Due to Marth and Roy's role in SSBM, Americans became interested in Fire Emblem, and it managed to come to the US. However, having Lucas would make people say "OMG WHERES NESS?". But now... since more people know about Lucas, Sakurai has chosen to add him to Brawl. Could Lucas' role in SSBB mean that Mother 3 MIGHT come to the US?

King Boo said:
Ya see... Ness wasnt supposed to be in Melee. Mother 3 was coming to the US, so Sakurai was gonna replace Ness with Lucas in Melee. However Mother 3 was delayed -indefinitely- at the time, so Ness was kept to avoid confusion. And before you go on saying, "But Marth and Roy were Japan only, so why couldnt Lucas be in?". Simple. Marth and Roy were only supposed to be in the Japanese version of SSBM. But Nintendo of America took interest in the two characters, so they were kept. Due to Marth and Roy's role in SSBM, Americans became interested in Fire Emblem, and it managed to come to the US. However, having Lucas would make people say "OMG WHERES NESS?". But now... since more people know about Lucas, Sakurai has chosen to add him to Brawl. Could Lucas' role in SSBB mean that Mother 3 MIGHT come to the US?
King Boo... you do know that we could have read that all on the Wiki... of which this forum is an external branch.
>___>

King Boo... you do know that we could have read that all on the Wiki... of which this forum is an external branch.
>___>
Yeah.

Could Lucas' role in SSBB mean that Mother 3 MIGHT come to the US?
How come you people are ignoring Australia!? Some Aussies like the Mother/EarthBound series as well! D:

Pokemon DP said:
>___>
Yeah.

Could Lucas' role in SSBB mean that Mother 3 MIGHT come to the US?
How come you people are ignoring Australia!? Some Aussies like the Mother/EarthBound series as well! D:
Yeah, Australia doesn't get anything good.
The US, however, has had a small share of awesome games we don't get.

Brawl got delayed :P

sonic was used to cover it up but people say that he is the cause
srry to burst your bubbles but soinc is not the delay

Are you Aussie, Dodoman? :|

Brawl got delayed

DUH! If anything, the Stage Builder is the delay. :roll:

Pokemon DP said:
Are you Aussie, Dodoman? :|

Brawl got delayed

DUH! If anything, the Stage Builder is the delay. :roll:
Uh... I are no Aussie.
I are America...ie. >_>

So, DP, are you training on Melee for when I whup you?

Uh... I are no Aussie.
I are America...ie. >_>

Oh. OK.

Also, I'm tired of these threats. :| We could use up our posts for something worthwhile, like talking about stages we want to build on Stage Builder, instead of wasting our posts on pointless threats. :|

Pokemon DP said:
Uh... I are no Aussie.
I are America...ie. >_>

Oh. OK.

Also, I'm tired of these threats. :| We could use up our posts for something worthwhile, like talking about stages we want to build on Stage Builder, instead of wasting our posts on pointless threats. :|
How do you waste a post? >_> It's not like you get a certain amount of times to post.
And, now that you mention it, I'm going to build something on the Stage Builder, where the ground and ceiling consist entirely of spikes, and there is a ladder leading to one tiny platform. :P

Back