THIS THIS THIS THIS PLEASE THIS!

King Boo said:
Predict tomorrow's update.

Mewtwo. Update 150, Pokemon #150.

Tomorrow is update 150.

That sounds reasonable.
However, if tomorrow's update is that classified under "Items"...

SAKURAI GONNA DIE

Dodoman said:
King Boo said:

Tomorrow is update 150.

That sounds reasonable.

SAKURAI GONNA DIE

Sorry guyz

Smiddle said:
Dodoman said:
King Boo said:

Tomorrow is update 150.

That sounds reasonable.

SAKURAI GONNA DIE

Sorry guyz
SORRY GUYS I GOTTA SIT THIS ONE OUT!
PEPPY'S SHIP IS IN FOR REPAIRS
>_>

I hope Luigi or Falco get announced on Shiggy's birthday (the 16th). Or, maybe my dream will come true and Olimar will be announced!

Captain Olimar would be so cool for Brawl! He is one of my most wanted Newcomers for Brawl, along with Wolf O'Donnell and Ridley.

I'm still moarning over the loss of our good friend, Ness. May he rest in peace. :cry:

Hey man, Ness is my best character in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Can you at least respect that?

Also, Lucas has a very similar moveset to Ness, so, prepare for a round of torture, everyone! :twisted:

"Prepare to pwn DP as Sonic"

The above is more like it.
You honestly think you can beat me in a SSB game!? Really, I'm asking. :P

Also, ya know, if you practice hard enough, you might actually beat me, even if I'm using Lucas! :eek:

Well, I am to assume you'll barely play SSBB. And I'll be playing it almost all the time. So, yeah, you probably won't beat me, sorry to say.

Maybe you'd like to challenge me at the Home-Run Contest? I suck at that, big time! XP

Seriously, DP?
Okay, soon as we both get Brawl, exchange Friend Codes. No wavedashing. No items. 3 stock. Bridge of Eldin.
It's on. :evil:

Uh, I was talking to Uniju. :| He'd probably never beat me.

But, whatever, I'll challenge you using Lucas. But first, I have to get the game, AND get Wi-Fi. :P

Pokemon DP said:
Uh, I was talking to Uniju. :| He'd probably never beat me.

But, whatever, I'll challenge you using Lucas. But first, I have to get the game, AND get Wi-Fi. :P
I know you were. But I'm happy to stand in front of people to challenge you.

OK. Be warned, I am a menace with Ness in SSBM, so I'll be a menace with Lucas in SSBB! :twisted:

Pokemon DP said:
OK. Be warned, I am a menace with Ness in SSBM, so I'll be a menace with Lucas in SSBB! :twisted:
Y'know what, you just signed your death certificate. :twisted: Mine twisted Emoticon is more twisted than yours. >_>

Hey, I'm twisted! I'm more twisted than the President! :P

Anyway, my main Newcomers in SSBB will be Lucas, Pit, Sonic and Snake. I don't play Kid Icarus or Metal Gear, but those two look FTW! :P

Pokemon DP said:
Hey, I'm twisted! I'm more twisted than the President! :P

Anyway, my main Newcomers in SSBB will be Lucas, Pit, Sonic and Snake. I don't play Kid Icarus or Metal Gear, but those two look FTW! :P
I wanna use all the ones you said, plus Meta Knight, Wario, Dedede, Zero Suit, Ike, Diddy, Pokémon Trainer, and... oh wait, that's all of them. >_>

LOL! I want to use all of them too! :D

Oh, BTW. Whenever you think about fighting me in SSBB, think about Lucas. Cos' he will be my main man in my Wi-Fi games. :smug:

Pokemon DP said:
LOL! I want to use all of them too! :D

Oh, BTW. Whenever you think about fighting me in SSBB, think about Lucas. Cos' he will be my main man in my Wi-Fi games. :smug:
Not when I murder you with Captain Olimar.

Assuming he's even in the game. WAH!! SAKURAI!! YOU BETTER PUT OLIMAR IN!!! D:

Pokemon DP said:
Assuming he's even in the game. WAH!! SAKURAI!! YOU BETTER PUT OLIMAR IN!!! D:
Are you... are you doubting Olimar's presence in Brawl?
Leave. Now.

Are you... are you doubting Olimar's presence in Brawl?
Leave. Now.
You can't kick me out! I have political powers! Not really, but I do have EarthBound powers. >:D

I'll pwn everyone with Pokemon Trainer, Meta Knight, King Dedede, Bowser, Ridley (he's the second most wanted character after Sonic. How can he NOT be in?), Ike, Marth. Thats my list right there.

Marth has got to come back. I pwned with him in Melee. He deserves to come back far more than Roy does. Infact, Ike is replacing Roy, as Sakurai already said that there would be no clones in Brawl.

Marth has got to come back. I pwned with him in Melee. He deserves to come back far more than Roy does. Infact, Ike is replacing Roy, as Sakurai already said that there would be no clones in Brawl.
If he's replacing Roy, he's replacing Marth. Stop trying to find ways around it! I've learned to deal with Ness's replacement, so should you deal with Marth's replacement. Make way for the future, get used to new ideas, blah, blah, blah. :P

Back