Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

I saw her (I see it as female) once, still, she's one of those special pokemon, so, the chances to appear are very low

ShyGuy27 said:
I've only gotten Resetti 3 times...
I get resetti all the time! :eek:

He/She's in there,I heard some person say If it heartswaps you in a Codec call with Snake weird stuff happens,gotta be fake-and I've gotten Resetii only in the Challenge One Player Mode I play them in order and only in order and thanks to him I keep loosing...:sobs:

DarkLugiaMaster Gir said:
He/She's in there,I heard some person say If it heartswaps you in a Codec call with Snake weird stuff happens,gotta be fake-and I've gotten Resetii only in the Challenge One Player Mode I play them in order and only in order and thanks to him I keep loosing...:sobs:
I still want to see manaphy... :'(

me too, I was trying to make her appear on training, but I gave up because almos always appear goldeen, bonsly and wobufet, it was a rara ocation to appear a decent pokemon like meowt

I've only seen it once

maledict said:
me too, I was trying to make her appear on training, but I gave up because almos always appear goldeen, bonsly and wobufet, it was a rara ocation to appear a decent pokemon like meowt
DUDE! I was JUST doing the SAME thing today, and I (yes, I actually measured) got Meowth 1/3 OF THE TIME!! For christs' sake... I got munchlax a lot too, for some reason.

Back