Super Smash Bros. Brawl Discussion

Sucks that we cant add our own music to our stages. But I will use Starfox: Space Armada, and Metroid Boss Battle: Ridley Fight for mine.

And Sakurai needs to stop with the item updates. When will he realise that no one uses items? More character updates, and music updates, pl0x.

And Sakurai needs to stop with the item updates. When will he realise that no one uses items? More character updates, and music updates, pl0x.
:roll:. Items are very imporant in the game of Smash. Why, the battle would be less chaotic without items! :P

And, now that you mention it, I'm going to build something on the Stage Builder, where the ground and ceiling consist entirely of spikes, and there is a ladder leading to one tiny platform.
Sounds awesome! I'm gonna make one titled Snakes & Ladders, which is a huge cavern maze with ladders all over the place. The Snakes bit, is because it will have Metal Gear music. :razz:

Pokemon DP said:
:roll:. Items are very imporant in the game of Smash. Why, the battle would be less chaotic without items! :P

And, now that you mention it, I'm going to build something on the Stage Builder, where the ground and ceiling consist entirely of spikes, and there is a ladder leading to one tiny platform.
Sounds awesome! I'm gonna make one titled Snakes & Ladders, which is a huge cavern maze with ladders all over the place. The Snakes bit, is because it will have Metal Gear music. :razz:

If I had that game... I'll make a stage that is... meh.

Hey, what happens if you make a stage where you're completely boxed in? The match'll never end.
Here's a new plan for a stage:
Bottom completely covered with spikes, ladder from top to bottom with a platform on each end. And some moving platforms scattered around.
Well?

Hey, what happens if you make a stage where you're completely boxed in? The match'll never end.
Bottom completely covered with spikes, ladder from top to bottom with a platform on each end. And some moving platforms scattered around.
Well?
Yeah. My friend had an idea for a stage, but we don't know if we can make it. Assuming there will be breakable platforms in Stage Builder, he had an idea, where everyone is boxed in, but the "box" is made of breakable platforms/blocks. I told him it was a good idea, but it can only be made if breakable blocks can be used. D:

Pokemon DP said:
Well?
Yeah. My friend had an idea for a stage, but we don't know if we can make it. Assuming there will be breakable platforms in Stage Builder, he had an idea, where everyone is boxed in, but the "box" is made of breakable platforms/blocks. I told him it was a good idea, but it can only be made if breakable blocks can be used. D:
I'm pretty sure that they'll have any features that are on the pre-made stages (except maybe the lava flow in Norfair >_>), so let's hope so.

I sure hope Shadow is an assist trophy....

:shifty:

CHAOS CONTROL!!!!!!!

Dodoman said:
Pokemon DP said:
King Boo... you do know that we could have read that all on the Wiki... of which this forum is an external branch.
>___>
Yeah.

Could Lucas' role in SSBB mean that Mother 3 MIGHT come to the US?
How come you people are ignoring Australia!? Some Aussies like the Mother/EarthBound series as well! D:
Yeah, Australia doesn't get anything good.
The US, however, has had a small share of awesome games we don't get.

Now everyone can see what dodoman wrote!

And, why does anyone want to see that? Not like anyone cares about Australia anymore. D:

Pokemon DP said:
And, why does anyone want to see that? Not like anyone cares about Australia anymore. D:
Why don't you sail the country to America? That way, you'll get your games on time!
(By the way, are you guys getting/did you guys get Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland? I want that game so badly.)

Why don't you sail the country to America? That way, you'll get your games on time!
(By the way, are you guys getting/did you guys get Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland? I want that game so badly.)
Funny joke. =P I can't sail over there, anyway. Stupid parents! D=

That game looks so girly! (or, sissy, is a better word for it). >_>

Pokemon DP said:

I know...it doesn't look fun.

But if Sakurai thinks its fun, then he'll add Tingle to the Brawl characters, a Tingle stage, a Tingle Assist Trophy and...

*faints*

Paper Jorge said:
Pokemon DP said:

I know...it doesn't look fun.

But if Sakurai thinks its fun, then he'll add Tingle to the Brawl characters, a Tingle stage, a Tingle Assist Trophy and...

*faints*
>_> He's not going to make somebody playable and an Assist Trophy.

According to players of the demo, Meta Knight's victory theme is a Rock N' Roll remix of Kirby's victory theme. So, Meta Knight is first example of a character having a different victory theme than another character from the same series. Well then, I think Bowser should have a Heavy Metal Remix of Mario's victory theme. But that didnt happen. Bowser's victory theme is still the same as Mario's. Which is happy.

King Boo said:
According to players of the demo, Meta Knight's victory theme is a Rock N' Roll remix of Kirby's victory theme. So, Meta Knight is first example of a character having a different victory theme than another character from the same series. Well then, I think Bowser should have a Heavy Metal Remix of Mario's victory theme. But that didnt happen. Bowser's victory theme is still the same as Mario's. Which is happy.

When that update first appeared, I thought it was the King's theme from the first game. It went on to be his theme AND Meta Knight's theme in other games. AND IT PWNED. Too bad it wasn't that. D=

King Boo said:

:eek:

Lucario.png

Lucario
355_2.jpg

Lucario charging up an Aura Sphere.
Character: Lucario
Stage: Pokemon Stadium 2
Theme: Pokemon Stadium 2

Jumping: *****
Speed: *****
Strength: **
Weight: **
Size: ** Fox's height

B-(Aura Sphere): Lucario charges up an Aura Sphere in his hands, can be charged, but cannot be held. Never misses. Can only be dodged by reflecting it.

>B-(Feint): An attack that deals 1 damage, and has no stun to the target(Fox blaster-type no stun) but instantly shatters shields.

^B-(Hi Jump Kick): An aimable flying knee-kick that covers as much distance as G&W's recovery. Unless sweetspotted, Lucario takes 3-5% on landing. Think the Pokeball Hitmonlee from Smash 64.

vB-(Counter): Like Marth and Roy's counter, but to stay true to the pokemon series, it only works on physical attacks.

Final Smash: (Close Combat): Lucario starts to glow. He then rushes at the enemy and does a series of punches. If the opponent is 100% damage or higher, its a guaranteed KO.

Why Lucario should be in Brawl: He wouldnt be clone, unlike Blaziken (who would be a Captain Falcon clone). Lucario is also already one of the most popular pokemon in existance. We also need less cute pokemon and more badass ones like Charizard and Lucario etc. Lucario is also a FIGHTING type pokemon. He may be part Steel type, but Lucario is more of a fighting type than a Steel type. Lucario has good chances, and I like him, so I'm rooting for him all the way, and you should too!

This ends my message about why Lucario should be in Brawl.

Lucario

Lucario charging up an Aura Sphere.
Character: Lucario
Stage: Pokemon Stadium 2
Theme: Pokemon Stadium 2

Jumping: *****
Speed: *****
Strength: **
Weight: **
Size: ** Fox's height

B-(Aura Sphere): Lucario charges up an Aura Sphere in his hands, can be charged, but cannot be held. Never misses. Can only be dodged by reflecting it.

>B-(Feint): An attack that deals 1 damage, and has no stun to the target(Fox blaster-type no stun) but instantly shatters shields.

^B-(Hi Jump Kick): An aimable flying knee-kick that covers as much distance as G&W's recovery. Unless sweetspotted, Lucario takes 3-5% on landing. Think the Pokeball Hitmonlee from Smash 64.

vB-(Counter): Like Marth and Roy's counter, but to stay true to the pokemon series, it only works on physical attacks.

Final Smash: (Close Combat): Lucario starts to glow. He then rushes at the enemy and does a series of punches. If the opponent is 100% damage or higher, its a guaranteed KO.

Why Lucario should be in Brawl: He wouldnt be clone, unlike Blaziken (who would be a Captain Falcon clone). Lucario is also already one of the most popular pokemon in existance. We also need less cute pokemon and more badass ones like Charizard and Lucario etc. Lucario is also a FIGHTING type pokemon. He may be part Steel type, but Lucario is more of a fighting type than a Steel type. Lucario has good chances, and I like him, so I'm rooting for him all the way, and you should too!

This ends my message about why Lucario should be in Brawl.
O...K... =|. The only reason Lucario is popular, is because everyone thought he was a cool Legendary Pokémon, but he turned out to be a normal Pokémon. But, due to this mistake, many payed attention to him. But, still, popularity is popularity =P. I want Lucario to be in Brawl SO BADLY! D= Probably more than Glowsquid wants Ashley to be in Brawl :shock:. Except, my character choice is likely =|. Personally, I think Lucario would be compared with Captain Falcon, in reflexes. As for attacks, I picture him to be very slightly similar to Mewtwo (NOTE: I said very slightly similar.) Speaking of which, assuming Mewtwo was meant to be in the original Super Smash Bros. (like Bowser and King Dedede), does anyone think he will return in Brawl? =|

Well Lucario could at least be used to replace Pichu. And I do hope Mewtwo comes back. And no, Mewtwo wasnt supposed to be in the original. (Peach was supposed to be in the original too.) Pit was supposed to be in the original, but was replaced my Jigglypuff, because Jigglypuff is from a much more popular series than Pit, and having Jigglypuff in would sell more copies than Pit being in. And if Mewtwo comes back, they need to make him better. In Melee, at the highest level of play, Mewtwo holds the honor of being the worst character in the game (even worse than Pichu). Serious buffs are needed. Shadow Ball and Teleport are fine, but Confusion and Disable have got to go. But back on the topic of Lucario, out of any Pokemon newcomer, Lucario has the highest chance. Remember, less cute pokemon. More badass ones. And when it comes to A moves, I'm comparing him to Fox.

King Boo said:
Well Lucario could at least be used to replace Pichu. And I do hope Mewtwo comes back. And no, Mewtwo wasnt supposed to be in the original. (Peach was supposed to be in the original too.) Pit was supposed to be in the original, but was replaced my Jigglypuff, because Jigglypuff is from a much more popular series than Pit, and having Jigglypuff in would sell more copies than Pit being in. And if Mewtwo comes back, they need to make him better. In Melee, at the highest level of play, Mewtwo holds the honor of being the worst character in the game (even worse than Pichu). Serious buffs are needed. Shadow Ball and Teleport are fine, but Confusion and Disable have got to go. But back on the topic of Lucario, out of any Pokemon newcomer, Lucario has the highest chance. Remember, less cute pokemon. More badass ones. And when it comes to A moves, I'm comparing him to Fox.
Wouldn't it make more sense if Lucario would be replacing mewtwo?

Maka said:
King Boo said:
No. Mewtwo is a unique character. If Lucario does come in, which is likely, he wont be replacing Mewtwo. If he replaces anyone, its gonna be Pichu.

King Boo said:
Maka said:
King Boo said:
No. Mewtwo is a unique character. If Lucario does come in, which is likely, he wont be replacing Mewtwo. If he replaces anyone, its gonna be Pichu.

But it's more similair to mewtwo. 2 Legged slightly humanoid pokemon that has psychic abilities.

Back