Dislikes of SMG2

3D third person games always have this bad camera, but SMG2 was one of the most awful Mario ones out there.

And if Nintendo thinks that making a bad camera angle is a great way for ramping up the difficulty, they might as well think again.

Oh and SMG2 must think we are dumb or something.

all these DVD's telling us how to play, and then tip t.v, the cheating bronze stars,

and all the characters telling us controls we already know! And even a stupid GHOST thing to show us where the hidden star is.

Not to mention there is also probably a SMG2 cheat book out there too. :rolleyes:

Ms Mowz! said:
Oh and SMG2 must think we are dumb or something.

all these DVD's telling us how to play, and then tip t.v, the cheating bronze stars,

and all the characters telling us controls we already know! And even a stupid GHOST thing to show us where the hidden star is.

Not to mention there is also probably a SMG2 cheat book out there too. :rolleyes:
But those are all optional.

I don't think Yoshi sounds anything like a girl. He just sounds as if he has helium in his voice.

Yoshi sounds like an extremely demented child.

Yoshi sounds like a dinosaur who has trouble talking which is kinda true.

Rosalina being a minor character is rather disappointing, considering her position as the protector of the cosmos. In fact, I did state that Rosalina and Yoshi should both receive major roles if a third sequel of Super Mario Galaxy is considered.

MnSG said:
Rosalina being a minor character is rather disappointing, considering her position as the protector of the cosmos. In fact, I did state that Rosalina and Yoshi should both receive major roles if a third sequel of Super Mario Galaxy is considered.
I agree! Rosalina needed to be a main character in SMG2, it's a sequel. :mad:

We don't even know what dinosaurs sound like, but I'm pretty sure they won't sound like Yoshi.

Bad item distribution is one of my biggest gripes. Not to mention, that all of Yoshi's powerups are lame. Not that I want to ride on the freak, but still...

In fact, Super Mario Galaxy 2 has one of the worst cases of bad item distribution. In the game, you get a certain powerup/item for only ONE level throughout the whole game. I'm looking at you, Boo Mushroom.

LeftyGreenMario said:
Bad item distribution is one of my biggest gripes. Not to mention, that all of Yoshi's powerups are lame. Not that I want to ride on the freak, but still...

In fact, Super Mario Galaxy 2 has one of the worst cases of bad item distribution. In the game, you get a certain powerup/item for only ONE level throughout the whole game. I'm looking at you, Boo Mushroom.
I was upset about the Boo mushroom. I think the spring mushroom was used once, I can't remember using it much anyway.

Spring Mushroom was used once, in Mission 2 of the Chompworks Galaxy. To be honest, I'm glad about that, because I FREAKING HATE the Spring Mushroom.

LeftyGreenMario said:

It's almost like in New Super Mario Bros. Wii, where a lot of enemies only appeared in ONE level in the entire game. The King Bills sure got ripped off big time. Fortunately, through hacking, this issue is easily countered.

Boozooka said:
Spring Mushroom was used once, in Mission 2 of the Chompworks Galaxy. To be honest, I'm glad about that, because I FREAKING HATE the Spring Mushroom.
It's not very easy to control, I agree

Ms Mowz! said:
Boozooka said:

I think I cheated that Mushroom. Get it by Lava once your at the Chomp Rolling Part after the First Area, Then just Backflip your way over the Chomps and pretty much not use it.... Well, that's what I can remember from it.

Crackin355 said:
Ms Mowz! said:
Boozooka said:

I think I cheated that Mushroom. Get it by Lava once your at the Chomp Rolling Part after the First Area, Then just Backflip your way over the Chomps and pretty much not use it.... Well, that's what I can remember from it.
Wow that's a neat technique

Jr. said:
Grandmaster Galaxy: The Perfect Run

To be honest, once you get the hang of it, The Perfect Run isn't actually that hard, sort of.

Also my dislikes are the absence of the Red Star and Ice Flower, which were the best powerups in SMG1. Other than that SMG2 is AWSOME.

SKmarioman said:
Jr. said:
Grandmaster Galaxy: The Perfect Run

To be honest, once you get the hang of it, The Perfect Run isn't actually that hard, sort of.

Also my dislikes are the absence of the Red Star and Ice Flower, which were the best powerups in SMG1. Other than that SMG2 is AWSOME.
SMG2 is awesome, but It's kind of annoying they left out that stuff.

ooh another thing I hate, there was no ray surfing. Well at least I haven't seen it yet

Ms Mowz! said:

ooh another thing I hate, there was no ray surfing. Well at least I haven't seen it yet

There's no ray surfing at all in SMG2.

MnSG said:
Ms Mowz! said:

There's no ray surfing at all in SMG2.
disapointing

I haven't even played the Galaxy games, so I'll just watch the fans in peace.

Back