Dislikes of SMG2

N said:
Bowser Koopa said:
Boozooka said:
What did you dislike about SMG2?
The entire game

D:

...Millions of Mario fans are going to kill you.
fdr.jpg

"They are unanimous in their hate for me, and I welcome their hatred."

What's wrong with hating SMG2? I understand all the effort and the stuff Nintendo has put in SMG2, but it seems inferior to me than its precession just because it is not (in most aspects) innovative.

Don't get me wrong. SMG2 is a great game. In my honest opinion though, it does not live up to its rating it has received.

I honestly can't explain why exactly, I didn't enjoy myself while playing Galaxy 2. I just couldn't get into it (at least not as much as New Super Mario Brothers Wii). Didn't enjoy it as much as my first time with Galaxy either, but then again... that's hard to compete with.

But hell, even Galaxy got boring after a while. I ended up selling the both of them and getting Sin and Punishment 2 as well as Arc Rise Fantasia instead. I honestly don't know what it is about the games, but I think part of it is because I found that NSMBWii challenged me more.

Bowser Koopa said:
I honestly can't explain why exactly, I didn't enjoy myself while playing Galaxy 2. I just couldn't get into it (at least not as much as New Super Mario Brothers Wii). Didn't enjoy it as much as my first time with Galaxy either, but then again... that's hard to compete with.

But hell, even Galaxy got boring after a while. I ended up selling the both of them and getting Sin and Punishment 2 as well as Arc Rise Fantasia instead. I honestly don't know what it is about the games, but I think part of it is because I found that NSMBWii challenged me more.
Fair enough, I really liked SMG2 I have to admit, wished there was more in it though. Because it was simple.
However SMG I didn't enjoy as much

Ms Mowz! said:
Bowser Koopa said:

Fair enough, I really liked SMG2 I have to admit, wished there was more in it though. Because it was simple.
Simple, as in... linear?

As for Galaxy 2... I don't know what more I'd want from it, honestly. Perhaps more levels per world? More challenge definitely.

Bowser Koopa said:
Ms Mowz! said:
Bowser Koopa said:

Simple, as in... linear?

As for Galaxy 2... I don't know what more I'd want from it, honestly. Perhaps more levels per world? More challenge definitely.
Haha yep SMG2 definitely needs more adventures per world

Boo moon the only galaxy that you could use the boo mushroom!

I just loved the concept of it, as well as the level; Quite a lot actually. I mean, the name itself. Boo Moon. Pretty wild stuff

SMG 2 didn't exactly have a lot of stars for a lot of the galaxies, but I guess that's due to the green stars that would be appearing later on.

What I also really don't like is the overload of 2.5d levels and most of the exploration levels seem plain to me. Also, (forgot the name) the galaxy where you defeat enemies to advance sounds great in concept, but it was poorly executed.

Oh yeah, Battle Belt! This place was pretty awful. And, the creativity of the Green Star placement really amazed me in Battle Belt. Literally, I'm amazed that they don't have any other ideas where to place the Green Stars.

The Perfect Run is probably the level with the most exaggerated difficulty. I've seen more worse and tedious levels. Slingpod Galaxy's level is one of them.

Slingpod Galaxy is extremely easy compared to the Perfect Run. This means no Co-Star Luma, since it makes the Perfect Run easier.

I still had less trouble than a lot of people out there and yeah, I admit the Co-star makes The Perfect Run easier. The levels that the Co-Star Luma cannot help me are the ones that posed the most frustration.

I beat the perfect run.
It took a while, but I only lost 16 lives.
I got 99 lives before that be long jumping on a giant koopa. :koopa:

Back