Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, your face is now so awesome, you're crushed by adoring fans (and don't call me smiley).
I wish I had a tissue box for a foot.

Granted.
But since you like drillburs, (the worst pkmn ever) you are already crazy.
I wish that Bowser was real and he dosen't hurt me. :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser:

MagicalToadette! said:
Granted.
But since you like drillburs, (the worst pkmn ever) you are already crazy.
I wish that Bowser was real and he dosen't hurt me. :bowser: :bowser: :bowser: :bowser:
how-dare-you.jpg

Just for that, granted, but he does something much, much, much, much worse (I'll leave this up to your imagination).

I wish for gum that never lost its flavor.

Granted, but it has an adverse effect on you, and you are taken away by Oompa-Loompas.

I wish it was August (I never thought I'd say that).

Granted, but Cosmo and Wanda granted the wish, so your wish has the same downside as Timmy's in the sleeping episode (people can't sleep, even if they want to, resulting in tiredness).

I wish Pirate Goomba was a smiley.

Granted,

portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal portal

I wish I could win Vinnie's Lair.

Granted, all you get for winning it is a pebble.

I wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my wishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh didn't have any H in it except for the first one.

Let's Go 8-bit said:
Granted, all you get for winning it is a pebble.

I wish my wis didn't have any in it except for te first one.
Granted.

I wish I wish I hadn't killed that fish.

Back