Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, but it makes your computer lag like it has never done before, permanently destroying it in the process.

I wish for something awesome to happen.

Granted. Eventually this topic gets locked, stored in the Topic Storage, and then gets deleted.

I I WISH WISH THAT THAT I I WAS WAS NOT NOT SAYING SAYING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING TWICE TWICE IN IN CAPS CAPS LOCK LOCK.

Let's Go 8-bit said:
GRANTED GRANTED GRANTED. EVENTUALLY EVENTUALLY EVENTUALLY THIS THIS THIS TOPIC TOPIC TOPIC GETS GETS GETS LOCKED LOCKED LOCKED, STORED STORED STORED IN IN IN THE THE THE TOPIC TOPIC TOPIC STORAGE STORAGE STORAGE, AND AND AND THEN THEN THEN GETS GETS GETS DELETED DELETED DELETED.

I I I WISH WISH WISH THAT THAT THAT I I I WAS WAS WAS NOT NOT NOT SAYING SAYING SAYING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING TWICE TWICE TWICE IN IN IN CAPS CAPS CAPS LOCK LOCK LOCK.
Granted, you now say everything three times in Caps Lock.

I wish that I had a MissingNo.

Granted, but it's the rarest $100 bill in history and it's worth now $956,216, but it's a counterfeit, so you get sent to jail for double life.

I wish I can play the piano (and mind you, in the music world, "play" means play perfectly)

Back