Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, but it gets stolen.

I wish something happened.

Granted, but the sentence was so garbled up that you die.

I wish for all the Steam games to be free.

Granted, but the power overwhelms you and you die.

I wish for all the Steam games to be free and not horribly buggy.

Granted, but instead of bugs, they have glitches that occur if you press any button/move whatever is the control stick/whatever that has to do with the controls, and you press the gamefreezing glitch button, which not only freezes the game, but causes that all other buttons become the gamefreezing button too.

I wish this sentence killed YOU(BTW, the YOU can't be changed in any way, no rearranging letters, no replacing/adding/removing letters, neither any of your little tricks, and neither can the verbs be change.

Granted, the word doesn't exist anymore and the English language is infinitely harder to speak.

I wish for all the Steam games to be free, have no glitches, not freezable, and not horribly buggy/

Viceroy Bubbles von Salamancer said:
Granted, the word doesn't exist anymore and the English language is infinitely harder to speak.

I wish for all the Steam games to be free, have no glitches, not freezable, and not horribly buggy/

Granted, but you are unable to have any of them.

I wish Austria was not in Diplomacy.

Granted, Diplomacy ceases to exist.

I wish for all the Steam games to be free, I can have them, they have no glitches, not freezable, and not horribly buggy.

Doesn't qualify because that isn't a good wish.

I wish for all the Steam games to be free, I can have them, I am good at them, they have no glitches, not freezable, and not horribly buggy.

Granted but he spends in on Call of Duty.

I wish that Nega-Man would gift me a game.

(jk you don't actually have to do that)

Granted, Spongebob attempts to pizzazz it up and the thread is screwed.

I wish for all the Steam games to be free, I can have them, I am good at them, they have no glitches, not freezable, and not horribly buggy, and aren't bad games.

Granted but when I explode, time resets and I end up winning all of the lotteries, then I take over the world.

I wish that I was the rule of the world.

Granted, but no other life-forms exist besides yourself, giving you nothing over which to rule.

I wish that it was August.

Granted, but it's because you're not in it.

I wish Nintendo would release Paper Mario 3DS.

Granted, but you can't post in them. I wish there were more newsworthy events reported on the news.

Granted, but now there's conflict in our various space colonies.

I wish we had had a proper winter.

Back