Good wishes aren't always good wishes

They fall down the sewer.

I wish that I was NOT

3dejong: Granted, but since the present is invisible, you can't see what it is and just have to throw it away.

Lario: Granted, but it is now a rated NC-17 website.

3dejong: Granted, but since oyu did'nt wish for anything, you just get something random, and its a bomb. BOOM!

Granted, but now they're violent and rated M stories.

I wish I could be a happier person.

...Shigeru Miyamoto's head ASPLODES trying to think up a good story.

I wish I had every FoxTrot comic book, and that they were all INVINCIBLE. NOTHING could POSSIBLY damage them.

Oh.

I wish I had every FoxTrot comic book, and that they were all INVINCIBLE. NOTHING could POSSIBLY damage them.

Granted but there so invincible you cant open the page because it might attempt to damage them.

I wish i had a girlfirend that wouldn't break up with me or harass me.

Granted, you get stomace achs instead every day

I wish i had a girlfriend who doesnt break up with me or harasses me or cheats on me or is killed or commits suicide or uhhh anything else bad.

Granted, she marries you and all but she only married you for your money.

I wish I was a videogame designer.

Granted, but now all your games don't work.

I wish I could remember my Fantendo password.

Granted but you forget your username

I wish i had a girlfriend who ddint cheat on me ,get killed, commit suicide ,break up with me, marry me only for my money or items, or harasse me

Granted, but she's ugly as sin, really, makes the Elephant Man look good, and his head was practically nothing but tumors.

I wish I had a tank.

Granted but it shoots you

I wish everyone thought ignorance was bliss.

Granted, but they ignore the fact that they do think that ignorance is bliss, which means they don't think it anymore.

I wish that my comic (tUCWaN) pwns.

...it does, but it ASPLODES.

I wish I was not going on vacation.

I'M LEAVING IN 2 MINUTES!

Back