Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, when you save, the game automatically corrupts itself and you will need to restart from the start every time you save.

I wish for a Nintendo 64DD

granted, It works as garbage
I wish I got myself an infinite nintendo online free trial

Granted, you get a cheap pair of X-ray specs like they used to advertise in old comic books.

I wish that Nintendo's online multiplayer was free again.

granted. they keep coming for a lot of time for a taco tsunami to happen eventually

i wish going outside wasnt so scary anymore

Granted, because no one is afraid of you so someone shoots you

I wish for Phoenix Wright in Smash Ultimate

granted, his only move is to say objection, it doesn't even do anything, not even damage, it's even his final smash and his taunts, like even his grab is this move

I wish I could work in the Nintendo company, and not being a janitor for those who are wandering.

No one understands the sarcasm in you crossing it out so you still become a janitor

I wish for a billion pencils

granted, you get graphite on your hands and it's very messy

i wish for a gold toilet

Granted. The stream crashes mid-sentence.

I wish McDonald's would serve Shamrock Shakes year-round.

granted. it's really sophisticated, but it's a secret weapon stolen from some secret agency's lab and now they're tracking it down

i wish my country acknowledged halloween more

granted, you have one extra USB port on your computer
I wish Mario Kart: Live Home Circuit came out sooner

granted, they are explosive materials, it was planned by Nintendo all along.
I wish mosquitoes didn't exist so that I could sleep without anything bothering me

Granted, but it unfortunately leads to total environmental collapse and the extinction of 99% of life.

I wish I would stop accidentally touching the switch keyboards button on Gboard and switching between the English, Spanish, French, and Japanese keyboards when I mean to touch the comma.

granted, but there's a lot of deforestation that takes place
i wish that every cockroach in the world would remain >> 100m away from me at all times

Back