Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, only the menu is released. There's no way to start the game--not even by hacking.

I wish everything.

It's not granted, yet it still somehow becomes true resulting in a paradoxical apocalypse.

I wish food stayed warm longer and I can always finish it.

Granted, the good thing happens to someone else, and doesn't affect you in any way.

I wish for Aloy (from Horizon Zero Dawn) to be in the next Smash Bros. title.

Granted. Nothing happened (but that doesn't mean anything good happened)

I wish Paper Mario TTYD was ported on the Switch (With Color Splash Graphics)

Granted. All of the partners have been replaced with generic enemies like Goombas and Koopa Troopas. To rub salt in the wound, 75% of the NPCs have been replaced with generic Toads, and
the shower from the original game was removed.

I want Rainmaker Entertainment to make another CGI Barbie movie.

Granted, it's a cursed copy and you find yourself trapped in a badly written Creepypasta from 2012 with all of the cliches in tow.

I wish good drawing tablets weren't so expensive.

Granted, but right when you win, your 3ds exploded.(after doing that much button mashing)

I wish I worked for Nintendo.

granted but luigi was replaced with tiara and she won't let you put a balloon anywhere

I wish Mario was real, and I mean REAL and not just a coustume (it does not count!)

Granted, an official Nintendo staff member decides to dress in a Mario costume. He is the exact height, weight, and age of Mario. He stands around in Super Nintendo World waiting for photo ops. (This counts as real, right?)

I wish for the Mario Golf: World Tour Season Pass.

Back