Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted. They are free, but suck.

I wish there was a Fire Emblem for Wii U.

Granted: But it's an FPS.

I wish I had Pumpkin Pie.

Granted. He appears in an upcoming trilogy of New Super Mario Bros. games where he replaces Luigi. Link in past games, he and the Toads are only in multiplayer and extra modes. In addition, the games feature mostly the same tracks, release over the course of four years, and push back the next 3D Mario platformer until all of them are released.

I wish that I had the power to find Mario power-ups and use them. I am the only one that can see them, and I can use them properly.

Granted. Tortoises become extinct.

I wish wishes couldn't be bad. (Do not put this wish is bad as a response)

Granted, but this is the Good wishes aren't always good wishes thread, so this wish is not active.

I wish Mario was a scardy cat and Luigi was brave

Granted. It shows up in a brief cameo in an awful game.

I wish it was easier to type on mobile devices.

Granted. They show reruns constantly on Nicktoons.

I wish Disney made another animated show that doesn't get moved to Disney XD and isn't awful.

Granted. It isn't translated in other languages.

I wish fiction was real.

Granted. A villain kills you.

I wish Smash 4 released worldwide on the same day.
EDIT: Lumastar made the same wish.

I wish the demo released worldwide.

Granted. Smash 3DS is released this holiday instead and bombs. Sakurai gets furious and says that he is going to have a "Smash Run". He drinks a gallon of beer, dresses as Ganondorf, lights himself on fire, and runs through the Japanese country until he tires out. Then Iwata, Miyamoto, Aonuma, and Inaufre, dressed as Luigi, Link, Palutena and Little Mac respectively appear out of the bushes and beat the everliving crap out of him. After that, Don Mattrick dressed as Shrek jumps out of a helicopter and explodes on contact with the ground, killing the six men. Geoff Keighley drives up in his Mercedes Benz and takes the Dorrito crown from Don and cracks open a large bottle of Mountain Dew. This revives the group of six as his CoD fanboy slaves. They dance, and Peter Moore appears to nuke them. The end.

I wish that I had some popcorn.

Back