Good wishes aren't always good wishes

Granted, but the sheer warping of reality causing you to go there weakens the time stream. Over the course of the next four hundred years, your life is slowly squeezed out of you as a result of the timestream breaking. And the flood was happening while you were there, so you also get simultaneously drowned and roasted, along with the squeezing. You suddenly realize that you have a 1-UP mushroom, so you feed it to the Universe before it collapses. It collapses and then restarts, but by now God has decided that humanity is just too gosh-derned stupid to continue, so he makes sentient rabbits instead. Nice job breaking the universe, hero.

I wish I didn't hurt.

Granted, but you suck at saving the world.

I wish I rocked at saving the world.

Granted but you turn back into yourself two seconds later.

I wish Ganondorf will die forever.

Granted, but Vlad Plasmius is no longer in the series since he got hit by a meteor in space in Phantom Planet.

I wish I could visit the Ghost Zone.

Pinkie Pie said:
Granted, but Vlad Plasmius is no longer in the series since he got hit by a meteor in space in Phantom Planet.

Ghosts....don't.....die!!! Hehehehehe!! So Vlad could techincally appear. But this is neither the time nor the place to discuss this.

Granted, but you suffocate, because Ghost....don't......breathe!!! Hehehehehehe!!!

I wish Adam would win Big Brother 13.

Doofenshmirtz Evil said:
Granted, but you suffocate, because Ghost....don't......breathe!!! Hehehehehehe!!!
Wat... I'm not a ghost though...

Granted, but he dies in reality.

I wish I could rule the universe.

Granted, but you rule a universe different from ours. And I overthrow you

I wish I can speak to all animals

Granted, but I become Vlad

I wish I was Timmy Turner with Fairy Godparents to do bad stuff to Vicky

Granted, but you can't do bad stuff to Crocker.

I wish there was a Danny Phantom/Fairly Oddparents crossover like the Jimmy Timmy power hour.

Granted, but it sucks

I wish the crossover didn't suck

Granted, but Timmy has a crush on Sam Manson. (ew)

I wish Butch Hartman would continue Danny Phantom and cancel T.U.F.F. Puppy.

Granted, but they cancel FOP too

I wish Spongebob didn't suck these days

Granted, but I suck you in with a thermos

I wish people think that humans = animals

Granted, but you go into the Turner Thermos instead

I wish you didn't go into the Turner Thermos

Back