Least Favourite Pokémon Generation

Which is your least favourite Pokémon Generation?

• Generation I

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Generation II

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Generation III

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Generation IV

• Generation V

• I loved them all.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I hate Pokémon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SON, I AM DISAPPOINT.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dark Samus said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I heard that Pokemon 5th generation did screw things up, such as bag organization, removal of the VS Seeker, and crappy starters.
WHAAAAT!?

How am I supposed to level up my freaking Pokemon? Reason why Gen IV is still my favorite.

Also, they nerfed the PC boxes from like being able to store 600 to only storing 240 or something like that.

Really? Now we can't even store every single pokemon anymore? What has gotten into their puny devious minds?

Lack of VS seeker really sucks. Although I find it quite annoying to walk around to recharge it, it's a great way of battling trainers for experience points.

Gamefreak really blew a screw on Generation V.

I plan just to keep Gen V pokemon in Gen V and all others in my Diamond and Platinum.

Dark Samus said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I heard that Pokemon 5th generation did screw things up, such as bag organization, removal of the VS Seeker, and crappy starters.
WHAAAAT!?

How am I supposed to level up my freaking Pokemon? Reason why Gen IV is still my favorite.

Also, they nerfed the PC boxes from like being able to store 600 to only storing 240 or something like that.
This is what Bulbapedia said about the Gen. V PC boxes.
"The Generation V storage system, seen in Pokémon Black and White, has the player start out with 8 boxes capable of holding 240 Pokémon. When all 8 boxes have at least one Pokémon in them, the storage capacity will be increased to 16 boxes, holding 480 Pokémon. When all 16 of those boxes have at least one Pokémon in them, the capacity will be increased again to a maximum of 24 boxes, or 720 Pokémon."

Don't worry, you will have room for all of your Pokemon. Also, they might give us a different item to have rematches against trainers. And bag organization problems? What do you mean?

Plus, I think the starters look kinda cool. (Unless you are a noob, the starter pokemon isn't the only Pokemon you will use anyway.)

Still, none of the starters stand out this generation.

Snake: Has awesome speed and an awesome ability, but crappy movepool, which majorly draws it down.

Otter: Average in all areas.

Emboar: Powerful, but slowness and frailty is a huge let down.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Still, none of the starters stand out this generation.

Snake: Has awesome speed and an awesome ability, but crappy movepool, which majorly draws it down.

Otter: Average in all areas.

Emboar: Powerful, but slowness and frailty is a huge let down.
Yeah, the starters are somewhat crappy stat-wise.

>>BabyLuigiOnFire
By reading "Snake", "Otter" and "Emboar", I thought: "Is this the right thread?".
Or you'd mean "Tsutaaja", "Mijumaru" and "Pokabu".
In this case, I really like the overall stats, so that's why I've chosen Mijumaru.

YamiHoshi said:
>>BabyLuigiOnFire
By reading "Snake", "Otter" and "Emboar", I thought: "Is this the right thread?".
In this case, I really like the overall stats, so that's why I've chosen Mijumaru.

Yeah, of course I meant them. I just meant their final evolutions and I still yet know the names of all evolutions perfectly (only Emboar and...Jaroda or something)

>>BabyLuigiOnFire
It's actually "Jarooda" (ジャローダ - the "ー" extends the vowel, in this case, the "o").

Noodle said:
its a shame that generation vonly has new pokemon in the game except dream world...
I honestly don't care that you can get previous Generation Pokemon only from importing them or from the dream world. That's just my opinion, though.

YamiHoshi said:
>>BabyLuigiOnFire
There's no such thing as a nickname, now? I don't care if his name is Tsutajaa, I'm still going to call him Smugleaf. Same for Green Fetus, Reptar, etc., etc. You don't have to constantly use the Japanese names.

And I'm not really fond of the names, "Smugleaf", "Swagodile", etc., either, so I'm going to still call them by their common noun forms, with adjectives to know what I'm talking about.

Re: Least Favourite Pokémon Generation

>>Ninji
It's nothing wrong about it, but I prefer the original names, used in the game I brought (ex.: I call the Water Starter in Diamond (EU) and Pearl (US) Piplup, while in Platina, HG/SS (all 3 are JP), I call it ポッチャマ (Pocchama)).
NIcknames aren't wrong, it's just what you'd prefer (original names or nicknames).

What do you mean by "per"?

>>Noodle
That's what I meant.
Own choice of using nicknames or not, and which names you're using.

Newer than Sifi said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
Newer than Sifi said:
The fifth.
Any reasons?

I just don't like the new Pokeyman, except for the Grass starter.
Yeah, that grass starter is great, but I disaggree, it'll be great.

I like the Grass starter, but the final evolution's frown really bothers me. What happened to that awesome sneer?

I think the grass-type is a little weird. I'm choosing the Water-type (I don't care that it looks kinda like a unicorn I think its final evolution is AWESOME).

Back