Least Favourite Pokémon Generation

Which is your least favourite Pokémon Generation?

• Generation I

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Generation II

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Generation III

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Generation IV

• Generation V

• I loved them all.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I hate Pokémon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SON, I AM DISAPPOINT.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reversinator said:
all the Pokémon look... ugly. Bland. Uninteresting.
Greensfetus AKA the best Pokemon ever made would like the word with you.

The first generation had even worse Pokemon designs than the rest. There is the "same but more" Pokemon such as Muk, Dodrio, Magneton, Dugtrio, etc.

Reversinator said:
I picked Gen V, because all the Pokémon look... ugly. Bland. Uninteresting.
I'm pretty sure Electrobe, Voltorb, and Ditto fall under those.

I thought Gen IV had the best Pokemon imo.

I agree, but the fire starter is the worst. Why? 3 freaking fire/fighting fully evolved starters in a row. It cannot be even compared with pure Fire fully evolved Pokemon.

>>Super WaluigiWare
I agree, Mijumaru and Pokabu are both very cute, but their evolutions are horrible (well, Futachimaru isn't that bad).

>>Noodle
You mean ツタージャ、ジャノビーとジャローダ (Tsutaaja, Janobii and Jarooda)?

I do like Tsutaaja's final evolution, although I don't like that it lacks the sneer of its pre-evolutions.

This'll probably be the first Pokémon game where I just leave out the Starter from my team altogether.

Generation I. The programming was bad even for 1995, Kanto was a bland region and and the first 151 had easily the most uncreative evolutions of any generation so far. I honestly think Gen. III gets too much hate.

well i dont know what games were like in gen 1 times, but the original gb was black and white and quite old... but gen 3 is so dumb... i mean i cant remember the gym leaders and the proffeser has a pottentially rude name if you miss read it (profeser bitch)

They kind of screwed up with not being able to transfer pokemon and introduced contests (seriously, who does contests!?), But I think Gen. III was decent. It was really beautiful, had some cool pokemon (not as good as Johto, but better than Gen. I) and really got the graphics right.

Re: Least Favourite Pokémon Generation

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
They kind of screwed up with not being able to transfer pokemon and introduced contests (seriously, who does contests!?), But I think Gen. III was decent. It was really beautiful, had some cool pokemon (not as good as Johto, but better than Gen. I) and really got the graphics right.
To be fair, it was virtually impossible to make backwards compatibility with GSC happen so you can't blame them for that.

Super WaluigiWare said:
WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
To be fair, it was virtually impossible to make backwards compatibility with GSC happen so you can't blame them for that.
Exactly.

>>WigglerWhoopinWarrior135
It's true.
I own the Japanese cartridge of Pokémon Black, and I have to say, it's awesome.
I only hate the fact they hid the older Pokémon from the pre-National Dex story line.

YamiHoshi said:
>>WigglerWhoopinWarrior135
It's true.
I own the Japanese cartridge of Pokémon Black, and I have to say, it's awesome.
I only hate the fact they hid the older Pokémon from the pre-National Dex story line.
Yeah, It is kinda stupid.

I heard that Pokemon 5th generation did screw things up, such as bag organization, removal of the VS Seeker, and crappy starters.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
I heard that Pokemon 5th generation did screw things up, such as bag organization, removal of the VS Seeker, and crappy starters.

Per. This is the first time in Pokemon where the starters were UGLY. The final evolution of the snake is fine, but I don't know why Gamefreak is compelled to make ANOTHER Fire/Fighting starter. Also, according to them, the final evolution of the otter is supposed to be a Shogun. More like a unicorn mutation. Ugh.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
WHAAAAT!?

How am I supposed to level up my freaking Pokemon? Reason why Gen IV is still my favorite.

Also, they nerfed the PC boxes from like being able to store 600 to only storing 240 or something like that.

Back