Least Favourite Pokémon Generation

Which is your least favourite Pokémon Generation?

• Generation I

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Generation II

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Generation III

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Generation IV

• Generation V

• I loved them all.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I hate Pokémon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SON, I AM DISAPPOINT.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
my brothers only choosing pokubu beacause it has two types*rolls eyes*

For the 5th generation, I'm going to wait until the Mystery Dungeon version of it comes out. Not interested in this, though.

Re: Least Favourite Pokémon Generation

Noodle said:
my brothers only choosing pokubu beacause it has two types*rolls eyes*
It's the same two types as the last two Fire starters as well. *rolls eyes*

and my brother chose both those starter *eyes roll out of control* he thinks "emboar is like the most powerfull starter, even better than charizard and torterra"

Noodle said:
and my brother chose both those starter *eyes roll out of control* he thinks "emboar is like the most powerfull starter, even better than charizard and torterra"

It is quite powerful. It has a base Attack of 123 while Torterra only has 109 and Charizard only has 84. Still, it's incredibly frail and slow, meaning it won't last a long time.

i only choose starters what look awsome at its last evo in each gen
gen 1-charizard, looks cool

gen 2-typhlosion, it looks cute in a powerful way

gen 3-blazekien,out of the 3 starters blazekien looks the coolest

gen4-empolion-a awsome, cute penguin

gen 5-jaradoor, the other starters look fugly

Noodle said:
i only choose starters what look awsome at its last evo in each gen
gen 1-charizard, looks cool

gen 2-typhlosion, it looks cute in a powerful way

gen 3-blazekien,out of the 3 starters blazekien looks the coolest

gen4-empolion-a awsome, cute penguin

gen 5-jaradoor, the other starters look fugly

My starters:

Gen. I: Charmander
Gen. II: Tododile
Gen. III: Treecko
Gen. IV: Piplup

My favorite Generation was Gen. III. They kind of screwed up with contests (seriously, who does contests!?), But I think Gen. III was decent. It was really beautiful, had some cool pokemon (not as good as Johto, but better than Gen. I) and really got the graphics right. (People, stop complaining about not being able to transfer pokemon from Gen. II to Gen. III! It was impossible to try to because when Nintendo was making Gold and Silver, they didn't plan for a sequel to those.)

My leastfavorite Generation was Generation I. The programming was bad even for 1995, Kanto was a bland region and and the first 151 had easily the most uncreative evolutions of any generation so far. I honestly think Gen. III gets too much hate.

If you think the Gen. V pokemon are bad, Gen. I pokemon are worse.

The unevolved pokemon are cool (In Gen. I) but the evolutions are really uncreative compared to the other generations. I don't get what is so bad about the Gen. V pokemon.

WigglerWhoopinWarrior135 said:
The unevolved pokemon are cool (In Gen. I) but the evolutions are really uncreative compared to the other generations. I don't get what is so bad about the Gen. V pokemon.

It's the only generation where a fully-evolved Pokemon type occurs three times in a row. THREE TIMES.

Generation 5 has its batch of cool and ugly pokemon

every gen does
gen 1 is ok, some of the pokemon are classics like pikachu, the starters and jigglypuff and many others
it had bad graphics, but it was on the original gb so it is in black and white and not very good graphics
gen3 is the least memreble, i forget everything its so bland

They kind of screwed up with contests (seriously, who does contests!?), But I think Gen. III was decent. It was really beautiful, had some cool pokemon (not as good as Johto, but better than Gen. I) and really got the graphics right. (People, stop complaining about not being able to transfer pokemon from Gen. II to Gen. III! It was impossible to try to because when Nintendo was making Gold and Silver, they didn't plan for a sequel to those.) My leastfavorite Generation was Generation I. The programming was bad even for 1995, Kanto was a bland region and and the first 151 had easily the most uncreative evolutions of any generation so far.

Pre Kindergarten | Teaching Phonics

I don't know what happens, but I'm reading exact thing Smartprek wrote down the 3rd time.

Ummm, I guess smartprek was saying I belong back in preschool for saying that. I've seen a lot of hate on Gen. III so I'm not offended. The famous LPer on YouTube Chuggaconroy said on his Facebook once he liked Gen III better than Gen. I (and gave reasons).

>>Herr Shyguy
Aren't any anti-spam mods for SMF at all?
I mean, phpBB has many, and IPB gets updated every now and then.

Back