Least Favourite Pokémon Generation

Which is your least favourite Pokémon Generation?

• Generation I

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Generation II

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Generation III

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Generation IV

• Generation V

• I loved them all.

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • I hate Pokémon.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SON, I AM DISAPPOINT.

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To the best of my knowledge we've got some anti-spambot stuff installed. Some just slip through.

back on topic

Generation 3 people javascript:void(0); I almost went back to the store to buy Pokemon Red instead. I've played every generation ever and this one was failure I mean are kidding there was NO connection with
Red,Blue,Yellow,Gold,Silver and Crystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!The remakes brought me back though.
Heres a list of all the things Hoeun is.
javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0)javascript:void(0);;javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);
javascript:void(0);< Houen Sucks and can't be spelled right!!!!

Humiulating javascript:void(0);
Owned by Crystal javascript:void(0);
Evil javascript:void(0);
Unbelivbly Annoying javascript:void(0);
Nutty javascript:void(0);

Stupid javascript:void(0);
Unhealthy javascript:void(0);y
Crystal was better javascript:void(0);
Koo coo javascript:void(0);
Selfish javascript:void(0);

Game over... javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);

javascript:void(0); < I like it because I'm Wario WAHAHAHAjavascript:void(0);javascript:void(0);

>>PokemonMaster
So, a spambot, which thinks it can use Javascript?

Generation four was really disappointing. Don't get me wrong, it was good but it just didn't feel as fun as with the other gens in terms of gameplay. Platinum and HG/SS made up for that as they were much better but DP just didn't give me that spark of interest throughout the game like the other gens (can't say about gen 5 yet).

In Gen V, I've noted that Plasma Gang has been seen in nearly every area, through out the story.
Also, you fight your rivals more often, and after beating one, the other one follows really soon (ex: If you leave Hiun City, Beru will fight you, and as soon as you enter Route 4 (the dessert), Cheren will fight you).
But I really love the Isshu Region's areas, but it would been better if Plasma Gang wasn't around that often, I mean, they're even at the Pokémon League.

if gen3s remake is bad then it will be edged into the stone of nintendo as the worst pokemon generation

gen I- the first gen, yes it had bad graphics but thats because it was for original gba,fr/lg was good.

gen II-proboly the best generation, it connects kanto and johto in a unique way and at the minuite is the best generation. Btw you guys who think it is the worst, shame on you!

gen III- sucks, if ruby love and saphire mind(or whatever they call it) isnt in the same leuge as hg/ss(the best games so far) then it WILL BE THE WORST POKEMON GENERATION!

gen IV-my first pokemon game, it got me into pokemon and was alright, platinum had waaaay more feature than d/p like rematches and resort house, good but not as good as gen II.

gen V- havent bought it yet but apperently it takes pokemon to another extreme.....

Gen I-A brilliant adventure and the game that started everything. Brilliantly-designed Pokémon and a good challenge.
Gen II-IMO the best. Not only does it have Kanto, it has THE BEST Pokémon (Like CYNDAQUIL <33333) and great storyline. Also, the changes are awesome.
Gen III-Much less exciting Pokémon than the previous Generations, bad story, and very forgettable. The console games and FR/LG were good, though (except Pokémon Box-WTH?).
Gen IV-This one was great too. Much better Pokémon than Gen III and a better storyline. Platinum made this awesome Generation even better.
Gen V-The Pokémon admittedly look a little weird...

Gen I - I hated the fact you can't keep a save file for more that 2 weeks on a Gameboy.
Gen II - It was my first Japan import, although it was brought in Poland, as a pirated cartridge, with English patch. I made a lot of people jealous with this.
Gen III - Graphics were really good in that time period, and I liked the way the story line was more than just earning Gym Badges.
Gen IV - I begun with a Japanese ROM, later brought it legally, and since Platina, I'm importing all of them from Japan. It really shocked me with the DS power.
Gen V - I said Gen IV was shocking? Compared to Gen V, Gen IV feels very slow and static. Probably not the best looking Pokémon, but it has the best story so far, and loads of elements, which were not seen in the previous Gen's.

Note: By Gen III, I also included FR/LG, and by Gen IV, I also included HG/SS.
Also note: With every game release, I didn't touch the previously released games, ever again.

I agree mostly with prince fluff(apart from he has a new name what I cant remember and be bothered to type
g
IMO
gen 2>gen 4>gen 1>gen 3

I havent played gen 5
btw i really hope in best wishes dawn and brock return for 2/3 episodes, they did with misty and may!

Could just copy and paste it. Anyway, call me MCD if you want to go in the easy direction.

GENERATION II 4 EVARRRRR!
btw my bro is one of the mad people who hate gen I because of the graphic, c'mon its on a FRIGGING BLACK AND WHITE, OLD FASHIONED GAME BOY!
the worst tv series has to be d/p, the old ones ruled and the gen 3 ones had homosexual, tranny, camp, gayboy harley( he made the whole thing innapropriate for little kids :) )

I honestly kinda liked the anime in Gen. III. In Gen. IV though, I agree. The anime is not as good. Hopefully Gen. V anime will be better.

>>WigglerWhoopinWarrior13
Then watch it.
I really like Best Wishes, because:
- Team Rocket is more evil, and smarter.
- Satoshi has 2 Gym Leaders on his side again (Iris and Dento).
- Satoshi gets all 3 starters again (just like in the original series).
- Iris (the female member of Satoshi's group) doesn't have a bike, which got roasted by Pikachu.

I can't tell more, since I only saw 7 Best Wishes episodes, so far.
8th episode will be Thursday.

YamiHoshi.nl said:
>>WigglerWhoopinWarrior13
Then watch it.
I really like Best Wishes, because:
- Team Rocket is more evil, and smarter.
- Satoshi has 2 Gym Leaders on his side again (Iris and Dento).
- Satoshi gets all 3 starters again (just like in the original series).
- Iris (the female member of Satoshi's group) doesn't have a bike, which got roasted by Pikachu.

I can't tell more, since I only saw 7 Best Wishes episodes, so far.
8th episode will be Thursday.
Sweet! I was really hoping Best Wishes would be good.

in gen 5 anmie they have to bring back dawn and brock for like 3 epispdes, they did with may and misty

does anyone think harley was a tranny, camp, gayboy who was a bad idea for a pokemon series character, he rocked though, he made it funny for over 10s

Actually, Generation III was my favorite generation :( It was the generation that made me go into Pokemon

I almost went back to the store to buy Pokemon Red instead. I've played every generation ever and this one was failure I mean are kidding there was NO connection with
Red,Blue,Yellow,Gold,Silver and Crystal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The reason Gen. III didn't have a connection with the previous Gens was because when Gen II was being planned they didn't know there would be a Gen III so they couldn't program it into G/S/C. Sorry, I screwed up when trying to quote his or her post so that's why it looks weird.

Back