Next SSB should be on 3DS!

It would probably be somewhere around the level of Melee, content-wise.

-_- Can everyone stop saying "
King Porky said:
It would probably be somewhere around the level of Melee, content-wise.
" and stuff like that. We cannot tell the power of the 3DS so stop assuming.

WaluigiWare said:
Do you have any response to that? ???
What the heck, I responded, so I said that did you read all the quotes, because that question was answered.
MrConcreteDonkey said:
C.C. said:
WaluigiWare said:
C.C. said:
unit4545 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
C.C. said:
Per Villain11

And shouldn't this thread be locked up or merged to the already existing thread talking about an SSB for the handheld?
No, because that's talking about the regular DS, this is for the 3DS.
*facepalm*
Did you even read all the quotes?

Nice loophole!

Every time you Ko somebody, they`d fly at the screen!
That's not really a good reason and plus most of the stuff that is discussed here is discussed in the other one
But the other thread was talking about porting Brawl to the DS. This topic is about a new SSB game for the 3DS.
Porting SSBB to the DS is almost unrelated from a new SSB on 3DS,
No that thread talks about a SSB on the DS not a port of SSBB

MrConcreteDonkey said:
You, sir, are an idiot. You underestimate the power of the 3DS. Anyway, stop being so biased, we haven't seen enough of it to immediately disregard anything about it.
As far as it looks, it's processing power seems near-equivalent to the 6th Gen consoles.

So a SSB game on the 3DS would probably be on a similar scale as Melee.

WaluigiWare said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
You, sir, are an idiot. You underestimate the power of the 3DS. Anyway, stop being so biased, we haven't seen enough of it to immediately disregard anything about it.
As far as it looks, it's processing power seems near-equivalent to the 6th Gen consoles.

So a SSB game on the 3DS would probably be on a similar scale as Melee.
Per

C.C. said:
WaluigiWare said:
What the heck, I responded, so I said that did you read all the quotes, because that question was answered.
MrConcreteDonkey said:
C.C. said:
WaluigiWare said:
C.C. said:
unit4545 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
C.C. said:
Per Villain11

And shouldn't this thread be locked up or merged to the already existing thread talking about an SSB for the handheld?
*facepalm*

Nice loophole!

That's not really a good reason and plus most of the stuff that is discussed here is discussed in the other one
But the other thread was talking about porting Brawl to the DS. This topic is about a new SSB game for the 3DS.
Well, again this is for the 3DS. We're discussing more about graphics and 3D ideas so stop trying to lock this for stupid reasons.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
C.C. said:
WaluigiWare said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
C.C. said:
WaluigiWare said:
C.C. said:
unit4545 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
C.C. said:
Per Villain11

*facepalm*

Nice loophole!

Well, again this is for the 3DS. We're discussing more about graphics and 3D ideas so stop trying to lock this for stupid reasons.
That's not really a good reason and you barely talked about the graphics, a bit more on the 3D, but I guess this thread has enough replies to consider its own

Villain11 said:
To get back on topic, read my previous post. This is not possible unless you want 10 characters, 5 stages, and like 2 trophies. That would be boring and crappy. The next SSB will and should be on a console.

Villain11 said:
I don't, SSB is meant for a console. How would the two screens work? And I don't think a handheld could handle that much data and everything. SSB was a HUGE game. It took up so many blocks. The DS couldn't handle it.
Villain is right you guys -_-'
I could also imagine the controls being a complete pain in the ass.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
You overestimate its power! How the HELL will a handheld hold all of the data that brawl had. YOU are the idiot. Yeah, the 3DS will be great, but there is NO way that a handheld can hold this data.

Fassad said:
Villain11 said:
To get back on topic, read my previous post. This is not possible unless you want 10 characters, 5 stages, and like 2 trophies. That would be boring and crappy. The next SSB will and should be on a console.

Villain11 said:
I don't, SSB is meant for a console. How would the two screens work? And I don't think a handheld could handle that much data and everything. SSB was a HUGE game. It took up so many blocks. The DS couldn't handle it.
Villain is right you guys -_-'
I could also imagine the controls being a complete pain in the ass.

THANK YOU!

Villain11 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
You overestimate its power! How the HELL will a handheld hold all of the data that brawl had. YOU are the idiot. Yeah, the 3DS will be great, but there is NO way that a handheld can hold this data.
Where in this topic did anyone say that they espect a SSB 3DS game to hold an amount of data equivalent to Brawl?

It does not have to be as big as Brawl. And before you argue, explain Mario Kart: Double Dash >>> Mario Kart DS.

GameCube game --> DS game
Wii game --> 3DS game

Mario Kart DS is a great game, so your argument is rendered invalid.

WaluigiWare said:
Villain11 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
Where in this topic did anyone say that they espect a SSB 3DS game to hold an amount of data equivalent to Brawl?

It does not have to be as big as Brawl. And before you argue, explain Mario Kart: Double Dash >>> Mario Kart DS.

GameCube game --> DS game
Wii game --> 3DS game

Mario Kart DS is a great game, so your argument is rendered invalid.

Okay, so if you want a worse sequel that cannot hold a lot of data, then fine by you. Why would it be betetr on the 3DS? Consoles are just better.

Okay then, so are you saying that Mario Kart DS is a bad game because it was a handheld game that couldn't hold as much data as its console-released predecessor?

You shouldn't judge games by how much data they can hold.

WaluigiWare said:
Okay then, so are you saying that Mario Kart DS is a bad game because it was a handheld game that couldn't hold as much data as its console-released predecessor?

You shouldn't judge games by how much data they can hold.
I never said MKDS was a bad game. I'm saying it was worse than Double Dash. Also, SSB is COMPLETELY different than MK, and the contrast between console and handheld would be much greater.

WaluigiWare said:
Still, just because a game is worse than its predecessor, doesn't make it a bad game that shouldn't be made.
Now you are just trying to argue with me. So you would rather have a worse sequel than a better sequel? That's beyond stupid.

And to respond to your quote, yes it kind of does.

And that is a good sig quote.

I'm not saying I would rather have a worse sequel than a better sequel.

I'm saying that I would accept a worse sequel rather than shun it.

WaluigiWare said:
I'm not saying I would rather have a worse sequel than a better sequel.

I'm saying that I would accept a worse sequel rather than shun it.
But if the next SSB is on the 3DS, it will be worse. You are being hypocritical.

I know it will be worse. I'm just saying that it won't necessarily be a bad game because of it.

If it's a bad game, it'll be for other reasons.

WaluigiWare said:
I know it will be worse. I'm just saying that it won't necessarily be a bad game because of it.

If it's a bad game, it'll be for other reasons.
So why are you fighting me on this? I want the next SSB to be on a console because it would be better. You agree, yet you are making an arguement.

Actually, I think I would rather have a 3DS game, mostly because it'd be easier for me to get.

I AM NOT ARGUING WITH YOU ANY FURTHER, SO PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.

WaluigiWare said:
Actually, I think I would rather have a 3DS game, mostly because it'd be easier for me to get.

I AM NOT ARGUING WITH YOU ANY FURTHER, SO PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST.
I just did!

Back