Jesus Freak said:
Villain11 said:
Junior Troopa said:
I wish the Dsi had virtual console...

On topic: Get new stuff, but keep it the same with 3D effects
Or just put it on a console.....

You just won't give up, will you?
I could say the same to you.
I know this excuse sounds lame, but you started it.

Villain11 said:
Jesus Freak said:
Villain11 said:
Jesus Freak said:
Villain11 said:
Junior Troopa said:
I wish the Dsi had virtual console...

On topic: Get new stuff, but keep it the same with 3D effects
Or just put it on a console.....

You just won't give up, will you?
I could say the same to you.
I know this excuse sounds lame, but you started it.
Sure I did.
Yes, as you're biased against handhelds as a whole. The 3DS is not like all the other generic junk.

Well, my point is that Villain11 is biased against the power of handhelds as a whole.

MrConcreteDonkey said:
Well, my point is that Villain11 is biased against the power of handhelds as a whole.
You're biased against consoles. You want everything on a handheld because it's portable when frankly, consoels are all-around better.

Villain11 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
You're biased against consoles. You want everything on a handheld because it's portable when frankly, consoels are all-around better.
I'm not-I prefer consoles to handhelds.

Villain11 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
picard-facepalm1.jpg

We never said anything like "SSB3DS would be the only video game worth making ever". We said "SSB3DS would be feasible". There's a difference between liking "liking handhelds" and "going full-out and being a (bleep) about the opinion that "Handhelds are the coolest thing ever (better than food even!) and if you have even one miniscule complaint about even one of them then go die in a fire"".

Villain11 said:
MrConcreteDonkey said:
You're biased against consoles. You want everything on a handheld because it's portable when frankly, consoles are all-around better.
We don't wan't everything on a handheld. We just want, at least something on a handheld. You're the one who's saying that a SSB game ABSOLUTELY MUST be on a console or else it will suck.

.....No one understands what I'm trying to say!

I AM NOT SAYING HANDHELDS SUCK!

I am saying that I would rather have the next SSB on a console because I like consoles better.

THATS IT!

And I was exaggerating when I said you want everything on a handheld.

And also,

I'M NOT SAYING THAT SSB ON THE 3DS WOULD SUCK!

I am saying I would rather have it on a console.

Villain11 said:
.....No one understands what I'm trying to say!

I AM NOT SAYING HANDHELDS SUCK!

I am saying that I would rather have the next SSB on a console because I like consoles better.

THATS IT!

And I was exaggerating when I said you want everything on a handheld.

And also,

I'M NOT SAYING THAT SSB ON THE 3DS WOULD SUCK!

I am saying I would rather have it on a console.
If you were trying to tell us something else then maybe you should have worded your argument differently.

Also, there's an easy way to let us know you're joking- add </sarcasm> to the end of it.

JF is right, even if we love to lynch her in Mafia stuffs.

I think it would be cool, with all the new stuff on the 3DS. Achievements, friend lists will be cooler than the Wii version. Even though I never use online

Back