Should there be a Super Mario Galaxy 3?

Should there be a Super Mario Galaxy 3?

• Yes, and I want it to be completely fresh.

Votes: 16 30.2%
  • Yes, and I wouldn't mind if it's too similar to the other games.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • No, they're milking Galaxy too much.

Votes: 14 26.4%
  • No, I think Galaxy 2 was the perfect capper.

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • I don't care, tbh.

Votes: 5 9.4%

• Total voters
yeah but the queen gets more captured, she gets killed, mario starwars! yeah they did family guy starwars

Lily x said:
yeah but the queen gets more captured, she gets killed, mario starwars! yeah they did family guy starwars
*boom*
X__X

My head just asploded. WHAT?!

Super WaluigiWare said:
How about a long-lost member of Rosalina's family for SMG3?
A possible twist in SMG1 that lead up to SMG3 where Rosalina's mother did not die

yeah i have been thinking about that
maybe rosalinas supposiddly dead brother went out to find her and is still alive, he is the rosalina/lubba and after the 3rd boss rosalina appears and then there is a tear jerker and her brother says"your mother is waiting for you" rosalina joins you for the rest of the quest and after the final boss rosalinas mothers spirit appears

Villain11 said:
Nunnally vi Britannia said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
A possible twist in SMG1 that lead up to SMG3 where Rosalina's mother did not die
And Rosalina's mother is Peach!

Impossible if you asked me. If anything, she was born during a time BEFORE the Mario Bros. and Peach even existed. However, as she reached her teen years, Rosalina must've done some constant travels from one galaxy to another. As a result, a century may pass at the Mushroom Planet, but she may only age 1 mushroom year.

MnSG said:
Villain11 said:
Super WaluigiWare said:
And Rosalina's mother is Peach!

Impossible if you asked me. If anything, she was born during a time BEFORE the Mario Bros. and Peach even existed. However, as she reached her teen years, Rosalina must've done some constant travels from one galaxy to another. As a result, a century may pass at the Mushroom Planet, but she may only age 1 mushroom year.
I was partly joking. A lot of people think Peach and Rosalina are related because they look so similar. I know it won't happen, but it would be cool. Or maybe Peach is Rosalina's daughter.

Lily x said:
yeah i have been thinking about that
maybe rosalinas supposiddly dead brother went out to find her and is still alive, he is the rosalina/lubba and after the 3rd boss rosalina appears and then there is a tear jerker and her brother says"your mother is waiting for you" rosalina joins you for the rest of the quest and after the final boss rosalinas mothers spirit appears
I said mother, but that's an EXCELLENT idea, mostly because there aren't any new male characters just a bunch of female characters

Super WaluigiWare said:
Yeah, no. I was thinking more of her brother or her sister, or something. Or her father, maybe? If he had his own telescope, he could've been just as interested in space as her.

Well, it's possible that Rosalina came from a family that's heavily fascinated with Astronomy.

Yeah, so maybe her father or one of her siblings goes out looking for her and in SMG3, they reunite.

Lily x said:
there aren't any new male characters just a bunch of female characters
Lubba was a girl?
And how many new females are there? 3?

Also, I think Rosalina having a daughter would be the best option. Se could be like Rosalina in that she is caring and loves the lumas. But she could be troubled and comes to Bowser's side mistakingly for a game? I don't know. That would be cool though. Maybe you would switch between Mario, Luigi, Rosalina, and Peach to rescue Rosalina's daughter.

i think the idea when rosalinas brother was looking for her is good i suppose her bro would look a little bit like link from zelda but with paler hair and skin with normal ears and wears blue clothes
maybe at they also find out some more of rosalinas family background

Now that I think about it, there is a possibility of a SMG3. A lot of Nintendo games are trilogys so maybe they will make a SMG3, if they did it would not be on the Wii though.

yes one ofrosalinas family(prefbly brother) should replace lubba in smg3 but both rosalina and lubba appear later in the game

No, 2 was pushing it a bit since they were using the same concept again, a third is just stupid because they'd be milking it way too much.

@Lily: Rosalina was an only child and considering how old she is (from rough estimates), her parents are probably long dead.

Back